- Cingular Stresses Quality, Not Quantity. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;01/28/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p6
Deals with the focus of Cingular Wireless to quality in marketing wireless communications for the third and fourth quarter of 2001. Total number of subscribers reported by Cingular Wireless for both quarters; Objective of the quality practice; Comparison of Cingular Wireless' subscribers in...
- Cingular launches in N.Y. through network sharing. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;7/8/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the entry of Cingular Wireless in the cellular telephone services market of New York. Reputation of the company; Expectation of the company on its entry into New York; Information on the services of the company.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;3/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p22
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry as of March 11, 2002. Decision of Cingular Wireless to eliminate its roaming and long-distance charges for some of its calling plans; Move of Verizon Wireless to launch the Best Network Challenge; Mobile phone recycling program...
- Chat Pak program updated. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p7
Reports on US Unwired's changing of its Chat Pak program design to promote budget management, affordable rates and rollover minutes.
- US Unwired's Additions Up. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;3/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the additional subscribers signed by US Unwired Inc. Increase in subscribers signed in the fourth quarter of 2001; Churn rate of the carrier.
- Slow growth hits Cingular, Alltel. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;1/28/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p3
Reports on the decline of the customer growth of Cingular Wireless and Alltel Corp. in the fourth quarter of 2001 as compared with last year for the same period. Number of subscribers of the companies; Factors that contribute to the decline; Information on the operations of the companies.
- US Unwired cashes in cellular assets. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/22/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p12
Deals with the disinvestment of the cellular assets of U.S. Unwired Inc. in September 2003. Sale of its cellular network in Lake Charles, Louisiana to Cingular Wireless LLC; Benefits of the move to U.S. Unwired; Assessment of market analysts on the business condition of Cingular.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p15
Presents news on the cellular telephone services industry in the U.S. as of October 7, 2002. Terms of an agreement of Alopa Networks with ARRIS; Information on the launching of the service of MetroPCS; Expansion of the Rollover plan of Cingular Wireless.
- CINGULAR ADDS MORE THAN 38 CELL SITES IN MISSISSIPPI. // RBOC Update;Oct2006, p8
This article reports on the effort of Cingular Wireless to continue expanding its Mississippi network and activated a number of new cellular-telephone sites since the beginning of 2006. In addition, the company is also committed to meeting the service needs of consumers who are less fortunate. A...