Top Five U.S. Carriers Now Offer SMS Interoperability
- VERIZON WIRELESS LAUNCHES VTEXT.COM. // Telephone IP News;Jan2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, pN.PAG
Announces the launching of vtext.com, the text messaging Web site from Verizon Wireless which could send messages to groups.
- Australia unveils SMS guidelines. // Precision Marketing;9/20/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 51, p9
Reports that the Australian Communications Industry Forum has developed a self-regulatory Code of Practice for short messages service marketing in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. Conditions for marketing messages.
- Text Messaging Capabilities Added to Chicago's 311 and City Alerts System. // Chicago Weekend;12/26/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 51, p3
The article informs that text messaging capabilities is added in the city service system of Chicago Illinois, Chicago's 311 and City Alert System.
- Text to 9-1-1 services expanded. // Ellis County Press;11/20/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p1
The article reports on the expansion of the emergency text to 9-1-1 services in Ellis County, Texas.
- Electronic Messaging Provides Pitfalls, Opportunities. // Journal of AHIMA;Sep2014, Vol. 85 Issue 9, p14
The article discusses lack of cultural differences and reimbursement which prevents wider adoption of secure messaging platforms by patients and physicians, and mentions First Opinion, a Smartphone apps, that matches users to physicians.
- Joseph O. Oluwole and Preston C. Green III, with the Assistance of Melissa Stackpole: Sext Ed: Obscenity Versus Free Speech in Our Schools. Shapiro, Zack // Journal of Youth & Adolescence;Feb2014, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p318
The article reviews the book "Sext Ed: Obscenity Versus Free Speech in Our Schools," by Joseph O. Oluwole and Preston C. Green III, with the assistance of Melissa Stackpole.
- Text tips for expectant and new mothers via mobile phone. // Caribbean Business;5/6/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p60
The article offers information on the text4baby free service offered by AT&T, which provides weekly health tips via text messaging for expectant mothers who are as early as four weeks into pregnancy in Puerto Rico.
- Untitled. // Entrepreneur Mexico;oct2009, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p20
No abstract available.
- Excerpts from a transcript of a Twitter discussion June 24, 2014. // PT in Motion;Aug2014, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p7
Excerpts from a discussion on Twitter, a microblogging website, on June 24, 2014 regarding items purchased by physical therapists are presented including manual therapy certification, clinical skills improvement, and a plane ticket to the U.S.