Audiovox 1X Phones Delayed
- Audiovox Sales Fall 32% During Fiscal 4th Qtr. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/28/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p4
Reports the decrease of sales and earnings after economic crisis in Hauppauge, New York by Audiovox. Decrease in consumer electronics, cellphones, entertainment system and vehicle security; Amount of net loss; Development of IX technology for restoration of the profit.
- Audiovox Reports Quarterly Loss. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/18/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p54
This article reports on the financial performance of Audiovox during the fiscal first quarter ended February 28, 2005. Despite posting lower-than-expected margin and profit during its fiscal first quarter, Audiovox's executives remain confident about growth during the remainder of the year. Net...
- Audiovox swings to loss. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/18/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 21, p10A
The article reports on the decline in sales and rise of the operating expenses of electronics company Audiovox Corp. The company reported a loss of $485,000 or 2 cents per share compared with net income of $183,000. In addition, the company's sales lost 7 percent to $96.1 million compared with...
- Audiovox Exits Navigation Market, Posts Q1 Loss. Gilroy, Amy // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/21/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p73
The article reports on the decision of Audiovox to exit the portable navigation market due to competitive pricing and a $5.2 million loss in its fiscal 2009 first quarter. The continuing operations net loss of the company for the quarter was estimated to be $5.2 million compared with net income...
- Audiovox Sales Climb 5%, Reports Q4 Loss. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/27/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p61
The article reports on the increase in the fiscal fourth-quarter consolidated sales of Audiovox as of February 27, 2006. The company recorded a 5 percent increase, rising to $156.3 million, from $148.8 million in the year-ago period. The company, however, reported a consolidated net loss for the...
- Audiovox Posts Fiscal Year, Q1 Sales Gains. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/19/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p157
This article reports on the financial performance of Audiovox for its fiscal fourth quarter ended February 29, 2008. Audiovox posted an increase in net income. But, the company also reported a rise in its operating loss. It posted an increase in accessories sales during the quarter. Pat Lavelle,...
- FROM LIBN.COM. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/23/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 25, p12A
The article offers business-related news briefs in the U.S. Audiovox Corp. a marketer of automotive entertainment and vehicle security systems, says that its fiscal loss widened due to high costs related to acquisitions. Senator Charles E. Schumer of New York urged federal regulators to...
- LI stock brief. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/06/97, Vol. 44 Issue 40, p1
Tracks the performance of Audiovox Corp.'s stock from the first quarter of 1996 through the third quarter of 1997. Increase in revenue.
- Audiovox in Asia. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;5/16/94, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p34
Reports on Long Island, New York-based Audiovox Corp.'s plans of forming joint ventures in Singapore and Malaysia.