Qualcomm Finds Chip Defect
- Single-chip choice for dual-mode now from Qualcomm. // RCR;7/1/96, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p13
Reports on Qualcomm Inc.'s introduction of a version of its single-chip solution for dual-mode cellular and personal communications services telephones. Features of the Mobile Station Modem 2.2 Application Specific Integrated Circuit; Comment by Don Schrock, company vice president and general...
- Qualcomm ships MSM5100 chip. // RCR Wireless News;10/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p9
Reports on the production shipment of MSM5100 chipset and system software from Qualcomm Inc. Key features of the MSM5100.
- One world: one phone. Kren, Lawrence // Machine Design;6/6/2002, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p38
Introduces RadioOne 6300 chipsets from Qualcomm. Advantage of the circuit; Technologies supported by the circuits; Details on a RadioOne Zero Intermediate Frequency architecture.
- Qualcomm's Latest Quadcore Chip to Take on Intel Ultrabooks, MacBook Air. // CIO Insight;4/3/2012, p1
The article offers a preview of the Snapdragon S4 chip's quad-core version from Qualcomm Inc.
- Qualcomm Unveils New Snapdragon, Networking Chips. Burt, Jeffrey // eWeek;11/20/2013, p10
The article offers information on the Snapdragon 805 networking chips, launched by Qualcomm.
- Qualcomm's MSM6250 Chipset. // Wireless Week;11/18/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 41, p26
Introduces the MSM6250 Mobile Station Modem chipset from Qualcomm. Features and capabilities; Applications of the device.
- Qualcomm Chipset Offers 46 LTE World Mode. // GPS World;Jan2014, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p28
The article discusses the launch of the Snapdragon 410 chipset with integrated 4G LTE World Mode from Qualcomm Technologies Inc. and outlines the features of the chip.
- Qualcomm Technologies Announces World's First Commercial 64-bit Octa-Core Chipset with Integrated 5 Mode Global LTE. // 2.5G-4G;Feb2014, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p10
The article offers brief information on the Snapdragonâ„¢ 610 and 615 chipsets from Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
- Qualcomm's 4G LTE RF chip has power tracker, CMOS PA. // Electronics Weekly;2/27/2013, Issue 2538, p4
The article offers brief information on the 4G LTE RF chip from Qualcomm Inc.