Security Panel Seeks Input
- Following the E-mail Trail. Nuñez, Ramon // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2005, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p42
Reports on the use of e-mail for identifying security breaches. Consideration of e-mail as a proverbial haystack in Internet Protocol fraud and security management; Ability of e-mail to be more revealing than traditional sources of information; Significance of e-mail analysis in uncovering...
- Backbytes. // Finance Week;9/1/2003, p72
Presents some tips in maintaining the safety of opening electronic mail messages. Disregard for unsolicited mails; Use of multiple electronic mail addresses; Review of web site policies.
- Order to the Web. Els, Frik // Finance Week;9/1/2003, p72
Focuses on the purpose of electronic mail messages and its abuse by commercial entities thriving in computer networks. Prevalence of unsolicited mails; Costs of improving computer network security; Legal implications for companies promoting unsolicited electronic mail.
- Data Forecast: Opensky Ahead. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;10/18/99, Vol. 5 Issue 42, p33
Announces the plan of OpenSky to deliver wireless electronic mail and Internet access to customers. Interests of telecommunication carriers in the wireless Internet; Palm computing products of OpenSky.
- Netiquette in Electronic Communication. Kozík, T.; Slivová, J. // International Journal of Engineering Pedagogy;2014, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p67
Electronic mail and electronic communications systems are considered significant and effective tools of communication. One of the most widespread electronic communication tools is e-mail communication. In order to avoid misinterpretation of the report on the side of the recipient, it is need to...
- Spam volume could double in 2008. // Communications News;May2008, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the increasing volume of enterprise spam in the U.S. According to Proofpoint, the spam in the enterprise network industry has increased by more than 50% which accompanied by the short-term spikes of 60%. The observation of the unified electronic mail security and data loss...
- Internet connections. // Secretary;May97, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p5
Provides some helpful Web sites for those who want look for listings of electronic (E)-mail addresses, home page addresses and converting E-mail files to readable text and others.
- Beef it up: Bulk e-mail approval eliminates 'spam' effect. Goldsborough, Reid // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/27/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p17
Focuses on the success of the e-mail business. Description of bulk email; Advantages of bulk email; Utilization of bulk email.
- WHAT TO DO WHEN `YOU HAVE MAIL'. Lanphear, Sue // Credit Union Executive Journal;May/Jun2000, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p19
Focuses on electronic mail (e-mail) messages in the United States. Tips for managing e-mail; Application of e-mail to business.