- MONDO SEARCH BEGINS HUNT FOR CAMPARI AUSTRALIA TEAM. // Australian Hotelier;Oct2009, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that Group Campari has began the hunt to staff its wholly-owned subsidiary in Australia. The company's Australian operations will create 60 new jobs in the process, according to the author. Campari's acquisition of Wild Turkey led to the decision to set up operations in...
- UK Mail hands top job to sales chief Patrick. // Precision Marketing;1/6/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the appointment of Steve Patrick as managing director Business Post Group's subsidiary UK Mail in Great Britain. His duties include building of the company's mail delivery arm. He takes over Guy Buswell who is now chief executive of the parent group. Patrick is considered...
- Pershing Hires Business Development Exec. // American Banker;12/8/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 234, p12
Reports that Pershing LLC, a subsidiary of Bank of New York Co., announced that it has hired Paul Wichman to be a managing director .
- Guidelines for the Unaffiliated Director of the Controlled Corporation. // Business Lawyer;Nov88, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p211
Focuses on the guidelines for the unaffiliated director of the controlled corporations in the United States. Functions of unaffiliated directors; Description of controlled corporations; Factors considered in reviewing transactions between corporations and sharehoders.
- Guidelines for the Unaffiliated Director of the Controlled Corporation. // Business Lawyer;Nov89, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p429
Provides guidelines for unaffiliated directors of controlled corporations in the United States. Description of a controlled corporation; Contribution of unaffiliated directors to corporate governance; Factors and procedures to be considered by unaffiliated directors in reviewing transactions.
- OVERSEAS TAPS 5 FOR HOMEVID. Feiwell, Jill // Daily Variety;12/13/2000, Vol. 270 Issue 8, p32
Lists appointed executives for First Look, subsidiary of Overseas Filmgroup in Los Angeles, California. Selection of Bill Bromiley as vice president of home entertainment; Executives to work under the direction of Bromiley; Designation of Jeff Bechtloff as general manager of operations; Home...
- People and posts. // People Management;08/08/96, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p10
Announces the appointment of directors in different companies. Marc Birchenhough's appointment as director of human resource development for computer firm ICL; Reason why Gareth Evans, county training manager at Monmouthshire County Council is leaving the profession; Appointed personnel director...
- Selecting new directors. Leighton, David S.R.; Thain, Donald H. // Business Quarterly;Summer93, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p16
Presents guidelines for choosing corporate directors. Traditional method and its flaws; Steps to selecting better directors; Role of the nominating committee.
- CEOs and directors seek help to build better boards. // Corporate Board;Mar/Apr92, Vol. 13 Issue 73, p28
Reports on the study showing that chief executives are increasingly turning to executive search firms for assistance in selecting directors who bring relevant experience to the board. Comment by Gardner W. Heidrick, chairman of the Heidrick Partners Inc.; Reason for the trend.