IN THE LOOP
- WEEK in REVIEW. // Warsaw Business Journal;2/18/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p2
Reports business developments in Warsaw, Poland as of February 2002. Reorganization of management at chemical holding company Ciech by the Treasury Ministry; Appointment of French media and telecommunication representatives to the management board of Polska Telefonia Cyfrowa; Takeover of 120...
- people & plants. // Packaging Digest;
Reports developments related to the packaging industry in the U.S. as of January 2002. Appointment of Donal Springer as president and chief executive officer of Phoenix Contact; Acquisition of the Pac One by Sonoco; Launch of a restructuring plan by Mateer Burt.
- Playboy Consolidates; Video Unit Employees Laid Off. Gruenwedel, Erik // Video Store Magazine;10/24/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p8
Reports on the consolidation of several video and cable operations of Playboy Entertainment Group in the U.S. as of October 30, 2004. Number of employees that had been laid off due to the reorganization of the company; List of executives appointed to different positions; Company profile of...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/17/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 51, p4
Reports developments in food service in the United States as of December 17, 2001. Acquisition of La Madeleine Inc. by a group of European, Canadian and United States investors; Reorganization within Burger King; Appointment of Michael Hoffer as chief operating officer of Famous Dave's of...
- Imperial Capital Grows, and Hires, Beyond Distressed. Tarbous, Ken // Bank Loan Report;5/24/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p5
The article reports on the growth of Los Angeles, California-based Imperial Capital Group Inc. It says that the bank acquires many companies and hires more individuals to transform itself into a full-service advisor for merger and acquisition (M&A) and corporate restructuring. It discusses the...
- It should never be too early to appoint a marketer. Parsons, Russell // Marketing Week (Online Edition);4/11/2013, p4
The author comments on the statement issued by a Hilco spokeswoman that it is too early to say whether the company is planning to hire a senior marketer. He believes that this omission will hamper the turnaround of HMV, the company acquired by restructuring firm Hilco. He emphasizes the...
- top of the news... // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Dec2004, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the reorganization by Deutsche Bank of its mergers and acquisitions (m&a) division as of December 2004. Sub-sector specialties established by the bank within its North American m&a practice; Appointment of James Stynes as head of its North American m&a; Information on the...
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/19/99, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p7
Reports on merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.
- Big Changes. Feldman, Mark L.; Spratt, Michael F. // Executive Excellence;Aug99, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p9
Discusses business success strategies and causes of failure of corporate transitions, mergers and acquisitions. Threats to personal and reputational capital; Time factor; Most common errors.