Is Coriolis' Demise Harbinger Of Industry Shakeout?
- Got the business-sale blues? Daks, Martin C. // Business News New Jersey;11/23/98, Vol. 11 Issue 42, p12
Part III. Addresses the psychological impact of the sale of a failed business on the owner. Presence of intergenerational guilt feelings; Impact of decision to sell on future plans.
- Angelica to sell or close N.J. center. // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Oct2007, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p15
The article deals with the plan of Angelica Corp. to sell or close its underperforming service center in Edison, New Jersey and reorganize into fewer markets. The performance of the center has depressed the corporation's overall financial results in the New York market. The company says it...
- ONO CHANGES HANDS; FOCACCIA'S CLOSES. Morgan, Tara // Boise Weekly;1/25/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p28
The article reports on Ono Hawaiian Cafe restaurant's change in ownership from longtime restaurateur Michael Mohica to corporate executive Ed Scott as well as the closure of the catering staple, Focaccia's, in Boise, Idaho.
- LEGAL: Tucson bankruptcies increase over last month, still trail '05. // Inside Tucson Business;11/20/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p18
The article presents information related to bankruptcy filings in Tucson, Arizona, in the month of October 2006. Compared to September, Tucson bankruptcy filings in October were up 31 percent. The Tucson Divisional Office of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court received 184 bankruptcy filings in October....
- Letting go of your business not as easy as it looks. McShane, Peter K. // Business Journal (Central New York);7/25/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p8
Reflects on the difficulties of closing a business. Issues that arise during the due diligence and documentation phase; Emotional trauma of giving up a business; Preparing the business financially and operationally for sale.
- Advice from an accountant. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Mar2000, Vol. 14 Issue 3, pB5
Presents advice from accountant Mel Henkle on buying or selling a business in the United States. Common cause of problems associated with buying of selling a business; Key factors to consider in handling financial agreements; Tax laws affecting the sale of business; Reasons for the failure of...
- Michigan retailer Oscar Rau's to close after sale. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;3/7/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p30
The article reports that 66-year-old furniture store Oscar Rau's Fine Furniture & Interiors in Frankenmuth, Michigan sold its building to Fenton Home Furnishings and will close after a liquidation sale.
- Revel, still searching for buyer, announces it will close Sept. 10. Burd, Joshua // njbiz;8/18/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p2
The article reports that Revel Casino Hotel has officially announced its plan to close on September 10, 2014 unless a buyer is found.
- Innatech files for Chapter 11. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;4/5/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p21
The article informs that Rochester, Michgan-based custom injection molder Innatech LLC has filed for protection under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code on March 23, 2010. The firm has blamed ownership change for its current problems. Innatech has assured that it will continue to fill...