Right Wing Web Site NewsMax Brings Hard Core Fans Marketing Muscle To Book Venture
- `Scotch-tape' craze catches Wall Street. Washington, Laura // Money;Jun98, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p27
Looks at the number of so-called roll-ups as of spring 1998. Roll-ups as the combining of disparate companies for the purpose of taking them public; Impact of the active stock market; Comments from Charles Allmon, editor of `New Issue Digest,' who refers to the arrangements as `Scotch-tape deals.'
- news in brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/2/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 22, p4
Reports on global developments related to the chemicals industry as of June 2, 2003. Final agreement between Samsung General Chemicals Co. and Atofina; Withdrawal of Noveon International Inc.'s initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange; Joint venture of National Starch Chemical Co....
- Road Runner, into networks partnering. // Electronic Media;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p36
Reports the creation of PlayNow.com through the partnership of Into Networks and MediaOne Road Runner in New England.
- New web portal combines development efforts. Delgado, Steve // Inside Tucson Business;8/12/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p16
Reports that Greater Tucson Strategic Partnership for Economic Development launched a Web portal with its economic partners on August 7, 2002. Aim of reducing redundancy among online services; Complaints of the Supervisory Accountability Committee against Pima County Supervisor Sharon Bronson.
- Untitled. Takezaki, Noriko // J@pan Inc.;Nov99, Issue 1, p48
Uncovers the gain of interQ, a Tokyo, Japan-based Internet service provider, from its initial public offering in 1999. Market valuation of the company since its debut on the over-counter market in August; Increase in the rate of its shares as of September; Services offered by the company.
- Approaching Critical Mass. // Export Today's Global Business;Nov99, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the $100 million raised by Universo Online (UOL), an Internet service provider, through a private equity placement. Plans of UOL to raise a similar amount of money for its initial public offering; How the money would be used; Countries where UOL plans to offer the services.
- A Quick Tour around Value-Added IPO Web Sites. Liebman, Bruce // Database;Oct98, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p35
Focuses on value-added initial public offering (IPO) web sites. Information about links to direct sites for IPO; Services offered by the online service ipo-fund developed by money management firm Renaissance Capital Corp.; Details of services offered by several other IPO sites. INSET: 'just...
- TO MARKET. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Jul2000, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p28
Provides information on Web sites that specialize in tracking upcoming initial public offerings (IPO) and their after-market performance. IPO.com; IPO Central; IPO Maven; IPO Lockup.
- Two for the money. Hill, Leonard // Air Transport World;May2000, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p59
No abstract available.