Three Companies Cut Turnover with Tests
- For CU, Exit Road Here. // Credit Union Journal;2/6/2006, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the possibility of Federal Credit Union to become the only credit union with a freeway exit sign in its name in the U.S.
- RBFCU 400,000 Strong. // Credit Union Times;8/15/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p14
The article offers information on the company Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) Live Oak, Texas which has growing rapidly and getting strong with 400,000 members.
- Randolph-Brooks Chooses Andrea's Online Account Opening Platform. Sposito, Sean // American Banker;3/25/2013, Vol. 178 Issue 45, p8
The article announces Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union in Texas will use Andrea technology company's oFlows online account opening and lending software and also notes a March 22, 2013 press release from Randolph-Brooks' chief information officer Mary O'Rourke.
- Randolph-Brooks FCU To Pay Members $4 Million Debit Card Rebate. // CardLine;2/26/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p11
The article reports that Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (FCU) will distribute 4.2 million dollars to members who used their debit cards to make purchases in 2009,
- Randolph-Brooks FCU Converts To Fiserv's DNA. // Cujournal.com;9/ 9/2013, p8
The article reports that Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union is implementing software company Fiserv's Open Solutions DNA core processing solution as of September 9, 2013.
- RBFCU donates van to senior program. GIBBS JR., WILLIAM J. // Wilson County News;2/14/2014, p7B
An image of Rafael Rodriguez, business development director of the Texas-based Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) with the staff and patrons of the Community Council of South Central Texas' senior citizen nutrition program is presented.
- Why RBFCU Is Investing In Rewards. // Credit Union Journal;2/20/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p14
The article reports that Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) increased its debit rewards to attract new members and resulted in a 17% debit card transaction volume increase in 2011.
- New Horizons aims to tempt Amraf pupils. // IT Training;Jun2002, p12
Reports the recovery package offered by New Horizons to former students of the defunct training firm Amraf.
- Computer training center to double size of facilities. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/04/96, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the plan of the New Horizon Computer Learning Center Inc. franchisees to nearly double the size of their facility in Salt Lake City, Utah. Construction of the office space in the Price Business Center-Timesquare; Size of the facility; Jobs to be created; Business operation.