Status quo for health
- Death by a thousand cuts. Taylor, Joe // Active Living;Jan2008, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p2
The author reflects on the approach of Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper to network social programs that promote physical activity and health across the country. He asserts that Harper's drive to privatize provincial and national health organizations and agencies will eventually lead to...
- Harper on Israel: Is the Prime Minister mentally sound? Dobbin, Murray // Catholic New Times;11/22/2010, p7
The article comments on Canada Prime Minister Stephen Harper's support for Israel. According to the author, Harper's commitment to defend Israel comes before his duty as prime minister and his role of elected representative. Harper believes that those people who threaten the existence of the...
- Leader Biography. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Canada Country Review;2013, p87
The article profiles Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
- STEPHEN HARPER FOR US VICE-PRESIDENT. Dagostino, Scott // Xtra (Toronto);9/11/2008, Issue 623, p7
The article looks at the possibility for Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to run as vice-president in the U.S.
- Greetings from the Prime Minister of Canada. // Esprit de Corps;Sep2013, Vol. 20 Issue 8, Special section pAR-4
The article focuses on the greetings of Canada Prime Minister Stephen Harper for those people who participated at the 2013 Canada Army Run.
- Meanwhile, in the Arcticâ€¦. // Alberta Views;Oct2006, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p26
An excerpt from the speech delivered by Canada Prime Minister Stephen Harper during a tour in Yellowknife, North West Territories on August 17, 2006 is presented.
- Will the real Stephen Harper now step up? Nickerson, Michael // Esprit de Corps;Jun2011, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p21
In this article, the author discusses what Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Joseph Harper will unleash upon the country, specifically in its airline industry. He notes the worry that Lockheed Martin employees will last longer with the proliferation of a jet fighter program. He predicts that the...
- Building consensus on Canada's role in Afghanistan. Siebert, John // Ploughshares Monitor;9/1/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p1
The article focuses on the public call of Prime Minister Stephen Harper for a new consensus on Canada's role in Afghanistan. The consensus considers to give a training to the Afghan National Army and change the way that the government relays information on activities in Afghanistan. The...
- "Whether to Create the Conditions for Growth and Prosperity, or to Risk Long-Term Economic Decline". // Vital Speeches International;Mar2012, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p68
The article presents a speech by Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada, delivered at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland on January 26, 2012, in which discussed the factors to consider to achieve growth and prosperity.