Retirement At Risk What HR Must Do
- CIGNA looks to small DC plans. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;9/16/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p42
Announces CIGNA Retirement & Investment Services' standardized program for small defined contribution plans.
- New CIGNA Plans. // On Wall Street;Jul2000, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p21
Reports that CIGNA Retirement and Investment Services is offering an alternative to small and middle-sized companies that have outgrown their retirement investment plans. Requirements for companies to avail of the CIGNA Total Retirement Services plan; Features of the offering.
- Employers adding more to mix than just 401(k)s. Wolf, Carol // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/27/94, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p17
Offers a look into changing rules of pension savings of local companies and providers of corporate retirement plans. Features of shared responsibility retirement plans; Pension funds and options by CIGNA Retirement and Investment Services.
- CIGNA Adds Options. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;10/16/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p3
Announces that CIGNA Retirement & Investment Services has added three funds to its charter funds family of subadvised portfolios in September 2000.
- CIGNA Retirement Welcomes Sales Veep. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;5/7/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p5
Reports on the hiring of Kenneth Montgomery as a senior vice president of sales and business development of CIGNA Retirement & Investment Services.
- Carpenters Hand Investment Tools to CIGNA. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;2/25/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the appointment of the Taft-Hartley experts at CIGNA Retirement & Investment Services company by New York Council of Carpenters' Annuity Fund company to provide investment options for plan participants.
- CIGNA adds three funds. // Employee Benefit News;Nov2000, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p80
Reports on the addition of funds to the Charter Funds family of sub-advised funds by CIGNA Retirement & Investment Services. Information on the additional funds.
- Cigna chooses PixelMedia. // New Hampshire Business Review;05/23/97, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p27
Reports on the joining of Cigna Retirement and Investment Services, a division of Cigna Corp., and PixelMedia Inc. in the development of various Internet, Intranet and CD-ROM-based tools. Operational system of Cigna Wired, a pass-word protected intranet for Cigna's sales force; Functions of the...
- CIGNA Retirement unveils customized planning tool. // Employee Benefit News;Jun2003, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p48
Reports on Investment Tailor, a portfolio-selection resource, introduced by CIGNA Retirement & Investment Services in the U.S. Features of the portfolio.