- Quiz How Forgiving Are You? Walker, Sarai // Scholastic Choices;Jan2001, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p27
Presents a quiz for teenagers designed to determine their propensity to forgive.
- Forgiveness: The Victim's Prerogative. Govier, Trudy; Verwoerd, Wilhelm // South African Journal of Philosophy;2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p97
Presents a defense of the claim that the entitlement to forgive a wrongdoer belongs to the victim of the wrong. Summary account of forgiveness; Grounds for limiting the primary victim's prerogative regarding forgiveness; Protection of primary victim's entitlement.
- Forgive our debts, not our debtors, polls says. // Christian Century;1/2/2002, Vol. 119 Issue 1, p15
Presents a survey of people in the United States on their perception of forgiveness. Percentage of people who believe that they have been forgiven by God; Percentage of people who say that they have forgiven others; Kinds of forgiveness that lead to negative outcomes; Connection of forgiveness...
- HOLDING OUT ON FORGIVENESS. Gering, Jessi // Bible Study Magazine;Sep/Oct2011, p10
The article focuses on the importance of forgiveness to recognize the other person's hurt and anger, as Jesus Christ offers forgiveness to everyone.
- TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE. Barry, William A. // Human Development;Summer2008, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about the difficulty of forgiving, about how to teach young people to become forgiving and compassionate and about the prisoners who learned to forgive themselves for what they have done.
- Forgiveness and freedom. Robison, James // Ellis County Press;7/ 7/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p4
The author reflects on freedom, forgiveness and deliverance.
- from the editor. Richardson, Beth A. // Alive Now;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p4
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the main theme of the issue which is forgiveness.
- Forgiven. Grinnan, Edward // Guideposts;Sep2013, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p7
In this article the author focuses on the fact that Forgiveness is the most difficult thing God asks of us and forgiveness is an act of spiritual liberation that frees us from feelings that are toxic to the soul and allows us to move forward in life and faith.
- Hopeful sinners. OLSON, CARL E. // Our Sunday Visitor;6/16/2013, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p14
The article focuses on the significance for people to admit their sins and to seek forgiveness.
- Editorial. // Studies in Christian Ethics;May2011, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p131
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Thomas Brudholm on Christian views of forgiveness and its political role, Nigel Biggar and Stephen Williams on the role of forgiveness in post-Troubles Northern Ireland and Anthony Bash and Geoffrey Scarre on the...