Going for Generation Y
- Cyberpage. // Design News;12/6/99, Vol. 55 Issue 23, p43
Focuses on several Web sites for engineers looking for jobs. Fit Finder; 3Dmodelserver.com; Neoplanet.
- STRATEGY VERDICT. Lee, Daniel // Media Week;1/15/2008, Issue 1145, p11
The article reviews the Web site Emap Radio.
- Gen-X group to tout city to out-of-town recruits. McLaughlin, Kathleen // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/20/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p5
The article reviews the Web site circlingthecity.com from IndyHub.
- SITE OF THE MONTH: EMPLOYMENT. // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Oct/Nov2000, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p41
Focuses on the Capitalworks.com, an employment Web site created by Chris Jones for political firms based in Washington, D.C. Benefits of the site; Features of the Web site.
- Web watching. // BRW;10/01/99, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p25
Notes the popularity of employment-related Web sites from Australia's Federal Government. Reorganization of the government's Web sites; Activity levels for state government Web sites; Popular Web sites in New South Wales; Preferences of the Web users in Australia.
- Careering around the net. Glover, Carol // People Management;11/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p53
Deals with recruitment Web sites on the Internet in Great Britain as of November 2001. Monster.co.uk; Workthing.com; Fish4 network.
- Ani-jobs.com: A New Type of Job Site. Altman, Randi // Computer Graphics World;May2008, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p44
The article reviews the Web site Ani-jobs.com.
- WORKING CHOICES. Charlton, Hannah // Management Today;Sep2000, section e p28
Assesses various employee recruiting Web sites in Great Britain. Estimated number of work-related sites in the country; Functionality; Web site features; Ease of access; Promotion of such Web sites.
- Linking remote workers with potential employers. // Human Resources (09648380);Apr2008, p68
The article reviews the web site Remote Employment.