Taking Time Off from Advertising
- Fallon's Star Fades in New York. McMains, Andrew; Baar, Aaron // Adweek Southeast Edition;11/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p4
Deals with the role and performance of the New York City office of advertising agency Fallon. Impact of the billing decline on the office's staff; Plans for the agency's office in Minneapolis; Description of the office's performance from 1999 through 2001.
- Stars of the Citi. Jensen, Trevor; Baar, Aaron // Adweek Midwest Edition;01/29/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p48
Presents information on the success of Fallon advertising agency. 2000 billings and revenue of the company; Campaigns of the company which contributed to the success.
- Stars of the Citi. Jensen, Trevor; Baar, Aaron // Adweek New England Edition;01/29/2001, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p48
Highlights the success of Fallon advertising agency. Information on Fallon's contract with Citibank; Performance of the agency in 2000; Accounts won.
- ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DREAM. // Adweek Eastern Edition;12/4/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 49, p72
Reports on Fallon Worldwide's launching of the 'Dream Catchers' initiative to help the Minneapolis, Minnesota-based advertising agency's employees realize their lifelong dreams. Goals of the program; Examples of dreams submitted by Fallon's employees.
- THE INTERNET QUESTION. // Campaign;5/23/2008, Issue 20, p6
The article provides question and answers whether Fallon Worldwide is on top or flop.
- Fallon opens trio of global offices. Watts, Jenny // Campaign;10/12/2001, Issue 41, p5
Reports that advertising agency Fallon Worldwide has opened its offices in Brazil, Singapore and Hong Kong, China, as of October 12, 2001. Company background; Details of the company's international expansion plans.
- Fallon's party queue rivals the NHS's finest. // Campaign;12/8/2000, Issue 49, p48
Comments on the exclusivity of the anniversary party of advertising agency Fallon in London, England.
- Fallon Rounds Out Creative Team With GCD Hires. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Midwest Edition;11/11/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 45, p3
Reports on the recruitments made by Fallon creative director David Lubars for the advertising agency's creative team in 2002. Executives who left the company; Executives who were named group creative directors; Offices of the company which needed additional employees.
- THE NITTY-GRITTY. McMains, Andrew // Adweek Eastern Edition;10/28/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 43, p3
Focuses on the advertisement campaign for the magazine 'Sports Illustrated' produced by the advertising agency Fallon. Theme of the advertisement; Style used by the company to depict details of the advertisement.