Priority Access Agreement Near
- VoiceStream selects SignalSoft for E911. // RCR Wireless News;10/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p5
Reports that VoiceStream Wireless Corp. licensed SignalSoft Corporation's Location Centre and W911 products for global system for mobile communication. Purpose of the move; Plan of VoiceStream.
- Filling The Money Jar. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;10/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 43, p1
Provides information on the network-sharing deals signed by several North American wireless providers, as of October 2001. Details of the joint venture between Cingular Wireless and VoiceStream Wireless to expand their service offerings; Implications of the deals; Pros and cons of the deals for...
- ShotSpotter, Intrado enhance partnership to include cloud service. // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;10/5/2011, p2
The article reports on the partnership of ShotSpotter Inc. and Intrado Inc. that has been expanded to better enable emergency response to gunfire, officer safety, more complete forensic and capabilities in gunfire incidents, and better crime analysis capabilities. Under the deal, Intrado will...
- Extending Disaster and Emergency Communications Beyond the Disaster Zone. // Wavelength;Fall2013, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p16
The article presents a reprint of the article regarding the strategic partnership between telecommunications systems integration firm NVIS Communications and cellular network infrastructure provider Star Solutions International Inc., which appeared in the August 19, 2013 issue of the journal...
- VoiceStream Wireless opens ninth storefront in metro area. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/05/96, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p3
Reports that VoiceStream Wireless has opened its ninth store in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- VoiceStream on the upstream. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;11/13/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 20, p32
Reports on the operating loss posted by VoiceStream Wireless for the third quarter of 2000. Factors which contributed to the loss; Information on the company's network expansion; Reason for the decline in its revenue.
- Emergency Notification. // GeoIntelligence;Sep/Oct2005, p44
Reports on the strategic alliance and business partnership between Geographic Technologies Group and Emergency Communications Network to offer a complete Emergency Notification System that includes geographic information system functionality.
- INTERNATIONAL REPORT. // Microwave Journal;Nov2009, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p49
The article offers world news briefs related to the telecommunication industry. A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed by the GSM Association to prepare the in-vehicle emergency call service called eCall in Europe. The International Telecommunication Union (ITU), Inmarsat Inc. and...
- VoiceStream revenues increase, ARPU drops, users tally 4.8 million. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p7
Reports on the number of consumers who subscribe to the wireless communications services of VoiceStream Wireless Corp. in the second quarter of 2001. Value of the average revenue per user; Revenue and net loss.