- Game Time. MCNULTY, IAN // New Orleans Magazine;Oct2011, p29
The article focuses on the plans of Paris, France-based company Gameloft SA to open a studio in New Orleans, Louisiana in October 2011.
- Outsourced e-mail options growing for IT. Sanborn, Stephanie; Kujubu, Laura // InfoWorld;08/16/99, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p20
Reports on the companies that are staking claims in an expanding market for outsourced messaging services. Messaging partnership between Frontier Corp. and Critical Path; Database-driven electronic mail service launched by Net Exchange; Projected growth of the messaging market by the end of 1999.
- Critical Path: E-mail outsourcing plus. Duffy, Carolyn // Network World;06/05/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p53
Interviews David Thatcher, president of messaging services company Critical Path of San Francisco, California. Company's acquisition activities; Plan concerning wireless messaging; Information technology executives' concerns about outsourcing electronic-mail systems. INSET: Briefs..
- Wireless Devices Tested, Programs Launched. Gincel, Richard // San Diego Business Journal;10/12/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p7
The article offers news briefs related to wireless communication industry in San Diego, California in 2009. Several media types have toured the Nokia San Test Center, a mechanical environmental and analytics laboratory. Novatel Wireless Inc. will launch the second phase of its Mi-Fi, a portable...
- Gameloft releases games for Communicator. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;7/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p17
Reports that Gameloft has started selling its Rayman Pocket computer game edition for the Nokia Communicator 9290. Cost of the game; Popularity ofhe game.
- Critical Path: putting mobile email in context. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;Sep2005, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p5
The article reports that messaging software developer Critical Path Inc. is developing context and content based heuristics for the next release of its push email technology, enabling recipients to prioritize mail by what it's about, rather than just by who it's from. By targeting the mass...
- Briefly. // Telephony;08/14/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 7, p44
Presents updates on telecommunication industry in the United States as of August 2000. Partnership between Allied Riser Communications company and Critical Path company for an Internet massaging service; Passive optical ADM platform unveiled by Flashwave Metro company.
- Effnet touts IP header compression software. // CED;Mar2002, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on the development of the compressed real-time transport protocol software by Effnet Inc. Design of the software; Application of the product; Target clients for the protocol.
- SOFTWARE PROVIDES VoIP-HEADER COMPRESSION. Cravotta, Nicholas // EDN;2/7/2002, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p18
Reports the availability of VolP (Voice over Internet Protocol) feature in the CTRP (Compressed Real Time Protocol) software package from Effnet. Function and mechanics of VolP application; Features of the CTRP package; Contact information.