GoAmerica reports results, GPRS agreement
- VoiceStream Wireless. // Wireless Review;12/1/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p18
Focuses on wireless communication carrier VoiceStream Wireless. Number of subscribers and employees as of December 2001; Implication of Deutsche Telekom's purchase of VoiceStream for the company.
- T-Mobile launches in Calif., Nevada. // RCR Wireless News;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p13
Reports on the launching of the T-Mobile brand into the U.S. market by VoiceStream Wireless Corp. with a voice and data campaign in California and Nevada. Features of the T-Mobile Get More services; Number of states being catered by the service.
- Data over the voicestream. // Telephony;10/20/97, Vol. 233 Issue 16, p26
Reports on VoiceStream Wireless' introduction of @Stream, a wireless electronic mail delivery system that allows its customers to receive messages via their personal communication services handsets.
- Work in Progress: VoiceStream Prepares Chicago. // Wireless Week;05/22/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p10
Reports that VoiceStream Wireless company has begun offering roaming for its global system for mobile communication customers in Chicago, Illinois. Background on its partner, Cook Inlet Region Inc.; Overview of their licenses; Comments from James Healy, president of Cook Inlet.
- VoiceStream files priority access waiver. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;12/3/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p26
Reports on the priority access waiver filed by VoiceStream Wireless Corp. Complaints of VoiceStream on the plan of the United States government to award an expedited priority access contract to Verizon Wireless; Plans of the National Communications System on wireless priority access; Statement...
- VoiceStream prepares for transnational race for customers. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;04/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p16
Focuses on the preparations by VoiceStream Wireless Corp. to gain a larger share for the transnational control of wireless telecommunications according to chief executive officer John Stanton. Need for more alertness for international alliance possibilities; Details of the investments made by...
- Offering Premium Services For A Fee. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;4/8/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p1
Reports on the impact of the approval of VoiceStream Wireless' plan to provide priority access service to government and emergency personnel on carriers in the U.S. Way for carriers to increase revenue as they followed the progress of priority access; Remarks from Legg Mason analysts.
- PACKETS. // Wireless Week;4/8/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p8
Provides news briefs concerning the wireless communication services industry as of April 8, 2002. Name change of VoiceStream Global Wireless by T-Mobile to T-Mobile Wireless Broadband; Total number of jobs lost in the telecommunication industry, according to outplacement firm Challenger, Gray &...
- SOMA Offers Education, Optimistic Outlook. Rockwell, Mark // Wireless Week;4/8/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p26
Focuses on the educational publications issued by the Personal Communications Industry Association's Site Owners and Managers Alliance (SOMA) to educate wireless providers and related companies in the U.S. about certain areas of the market, as of April 2002. Current status of the wireless...