going beyond the early Adopters
- Hong Kong carrier to use SmartServ SMS app. // RCR Wireless News;10/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p65
Announces that SmartServ Online Inc. will provide its SmartServQ wireless Short Messaging Service application to a major wireless service provider in Hong Kong, China. Range of SmartServ's wireless service offerings.
- SmartServ offers WAP-based stock trading application. // RCR;09/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p8
Introduces SmartServe Online Inc.'s Wireless Application Protocol-enabled stock trading application for use on wireless devices equipped with WAP-compliant microbrowsers. Key features; Pricing.
- SmartServ inks more content deals, expands publishing role. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;12/16/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p15
Features SmartServ Online Inc., seller of wireless financial applications to wireless communication carriers and financial institutions. State of its business; List of its contracts; List of its client companies.
- Swisscom completes SmartServ agreement. // RCR Wireless News;12/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p4
Reports that SmartServ Online Inc. and Swisscom will license Web and wireless application technology of SmartServ.
- Handset Makers May Grab 'Net Use. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p26
Focuses on the emergence of handsets with built-in access to Internet portals owned by the device's manufacturer. Advantage of the technology to handset manufactures; Information on the digital signature technology from Diversinet Corp.; Features of SmartServ's stock trading application.
- SmartServ deploys services on Microsoft platform. // RCR Wireless News;10/16/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p30
Informs on SmartServ Online Inc.'s deployment of its financial services application on Microsoft's Mobile Information 2001 Server platform.
- SmartServ enters agreement with BAM. // RCR;02/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p34
Reports on SmartServ Online Inc.'s joint marketing agreement with Bell Atlantic Mobile Systems Inc. to extend wireless access to its financial and information applications.
- Wireless Data's Split Personality. Galatowitsch, Sheila // Wireless Week;01/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p26
Discusses the inclusion of entertainment content in the wireless Internet services of carriers in the United States. Benefits of personalizing wireless Internet services; Details on the deal between SmartServ Online Inc. and TheFirstNews.com; Information on the partnership between nGAme Ltd....
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;11/8/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p1
Presents news briefs on the wireless telecommunications industry as of November 8, 2004. Purchase of stock interest in Verizon Wireless by Crown Castle International Corp. in their Crown Atlantic Joint Venture; Retention of the services of investment banking firm Jefferies & Co. Inc. by...