Glenayre Envisions Next-Generation Communications
- MESSAGING VENDOR GLENAYRE PUTS ITS MOBILE FUTURE ON ICE. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;9/13/2004, Vol. 245 Issue 16, p22
Reports on the launch of the Versera Intelligent Communications Environment voice messaging platform by the Duluth, Georgia-based Glenayre Technologies. Deployment of the system for wireless carriers in the U.S.; Intel telephony servers; Linus operating systems; Java application servers.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;10/6/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p26
Presents updates on the wireless communication industry as of October 2003. Stock performance of AirGate PCS; Infrastructure contracts of Alcatel; Profits posted by Glenayre Technologies.
- Glenayre, JP Systems team on Internet-PDA connection. Bruno, Antony // RCR;08/30/99, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p16
Reports on Glenayre Technologies Inc.'s Wireless Access Group's plans to partner with JP Systems Inc. to jointly develop and market wireless communications solutions. Technologies from both companies included in the partnership; Products and services to be marketed by both companies; Glenayre...
- Glenayre wins carrier contract. // RCR Wireless News;6/18/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p14
Reports on the sale of the @activeMessaging unified messaging platform of Glenayre Technologies Inc. to Edge Wireless Inc., an AT&T Wireless Communications Inc. affiliate. Details on the deal; Services available in the messaging platform from Glenayre.
- Glenayre nabs three deals for @ctiveLink. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p32
Focuses on the three deals completed by Glenayre Technologies Inc. to push its @ctiveLink two-way wireless messaging module.
- Glenayre inks deal in Heilongjiang. // RCR;11/03/97, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p1
Announces that Glenayre Technologies Incorporated signed a deal to provide a high-speed paging network in the Heilongjiang province of China, for its Posts and Telecommunications Authority. Terms of the agreement; When installation is scheduled to commence.
- Glenayre Premieres Two-Way Initiatives At Trade Show. // RCR;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on the launching of a two-way wireless communications module called @ctiveLink for Visor by Glenayre Technologies Inc. Wireless module designed to snap into the Springboard expansion slot of the company; Expansion of the company's corporate wireless partnerships.
- Glenayre extends Lynx to L.A., Asia. // RCR;08/11/97, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p49
States that Glenayre Technologies Incorporated's Interconnect group has introduced international versions of its Lynx.se spread spectrum radios. Objective of the launch of the revamped radios; Description of the radios; Information on the Lynx brand.
- FCC approves Glenayre module. // RCR;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p28
Announces communications solutions provider Glenayre Technologies Inc.'s receipt of United States Federal Communications Commission approval for its @ctiveLink two-way wireless messaging module.