Western-Proxim Merger Final
- Fixed Wireless Vendors Adjust. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p6
Reports that Western Multiplex Corp. and Proxim Inc. are merging to create what Chief Executive Jonathan Zakin calls a worldwide infrastructure powerhouse. Some details of the merger deal; Information on the combined company; Estimated revenue of the two companies.
- Proxim merges with Western Multiplex. // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p15
Reports on the merger formed by Proxim Inc. and Western Multiplex Corp. in 2002. Terms of the merger; Benefits of the Merger to Proxim; Location for the merged company.
- DMC Stratex proposes merger with Western Multiplex. // RCR Wireless News;3/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p19
Reports on the merger proposal received by Western Multiplex Corp. from DMX Stratex Networks Inc. Terms of the offering; Information on Western Multiplex; Merger agreement of Western Multiplex with Proxim.
- Western Multiplex to forge ahead with Proxim merger. // RCR Wireless News;3/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the move of Western Multiplex Corp. to forge with its plan to merge with Proxim Inc. Rejection by Western Multiplex of the acquisition bid of DMC Stratex Networks Inc.; Estimate on the value of the deal.
- Class-actions filed against Proxim, Western Multiplex. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;3/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p30
Reports on the class-action lawsuits filed against Western Multiplex Corp. and Proxim Inc. Merger plans between Western and Proxim; Allegations against the companies.
- Two Suitors Court Western Multiplex. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the merger options of Western Multiplex Corp. Company that has planned to link up with Western Multiplex in January 2002; Value of the bid offered by DMC Stratex for Western Multiplex.
- Proxim Expands Into 802.11b Gear. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;6/24/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 25, p12
Focuses on the purchase of Agere Systems Inc.'s Ori Noco Line of wireless local area network (WLAN) equipment, by Proxim Inc. Cost of the acquisition; Competitors in the WLAN equipment market.
- Proxim inks deal to purchase Netopia. April, Carolyn A. // InfoWorld;01/29/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p16
Focuses on the plan of Proxim company to acquire Netopia company. Expectations of Proxim from the acquisition; Terms of the agreement.
- Proxim expands wireless LAN offerings. // Frontline Solutions;Apr2000, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p55
Reports on the acquisition of Micrilor Corp., developer of wireless Local Area Network (LAN) by Proxim Inc., a leader in wireless LAN market. Wireless LAN technology developed by Micrilor that is added by Proxim in its product line after the acquisition; Revenue generated by Proxim in 1999;...