Hybrid To Close Its Doors
- Hybrid Retrenches, Seeks Merger. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;2/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p21
Reports on the downsizing of Hybrid Networks Inc. Financial problems of the company; Executives included in the layoff; Products of Hybrid.
- LANDLORDS SINGING THE TELECOM BLUES. Valley, Matt // National Real Estate Investor;Jun2002, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p20
Focuses on the impact of the downsizing efforts of ADC Telecommunications Inc. on the U.S. real property market in 2002. Details on the facilities owned by ADC; Effect of the economic downturn on ADC; Information on the efforts of ADC to consolidate its operations.
- Corning Pares Local Workforce, New Building on Track. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;11/05/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p3
Reports on developments with the Orange County, California operations of Corning Inc., maker of fiber optic cables and components. Job layoffs at its Garden Grove and Cypress facilities; Development of a new building in Fountain Valley.
- Belden plant in South Carolina may close. // Wire Journal International;Jun2004, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the prospect for the telecommunications cable manufacturing plant of Belden Inc. to close in Fort Mill, South Carolina on June 25, 2004. Reason behind the expectation of a plant shutdown; Remarks from Dee Johnson, Belden's director of investor relations, regarding the matter; Account...
- DragonWave Announces Renewed Framework With Nokia Siemens Networks. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;4/5/2013, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p7
The article reports that microwave technology company DragonWave Inc. has made changes to its existing operational framework with telecommunications company Nokia Siemens Network. It notes that the renewed framework will strengthen the alliance between the two companies with DragonWave to remain...
- Hybrid Networks announces funding. // RCR Wireless News;2/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p26
Reveals that fixed broadband wireless telecommunication system developer Hybrid Networks Inc. has entered into an agreement with a fund of The Palladin Group L.P. that will provide multi-million dollar funding to Hybrid Networks' future operations.
- Hybrid releases software upgrade. // RCR Wireless News;9/17/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p41
Reports on the release by Hybrid Networks Inc. of its 5.1 software upgrade.
- Downsizings going down. Boles, Margaret; Sunoo, Brenda Paik // Workforce;Jan1998, Vol. 77, p21
Reveals that only a quarter of American organizations that downsized in 1994 expect to downsize again from 1998 to 2000. Development of long-range, strategic workforce plans to control need for future downsizing.
- Lay-offs don't guarantee an increase in profits. Stevens, John // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p58
Looks at evidence in the United States which suggests that downsizing does not always improve a firm's profitability. Reasons for downsizing; Relation of downsizing to profit; Relation of downsizing to return on equity.