Seinfeld Winners Revealed Online
- Hey VW: Put Seinfeld behind endorsement wheel. // Brandweek;4/18/94, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p16
Reports on the appearance of comedian Jerry Seinfeld in the May 1994 issue of `Automobile' magazine. Portrayal of a journalist interviewing the designers of Volkswagen's Concept 1 futuristic car; Cars owned by Seinfeld.
- Yada, yada, yada. ST.JOHN, ALLEN // Skiing;Dec98, Vol. 51 Issue 4, JAY PEAK p13E
Presents information on the exhibition `Seinfield: The Lost Episodes,' in Yankee Candle and Car Museum in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. Features of the exhibition; Other classic cars displayed in the museum; Admission rate.
- NOTHING DOING. Sellers, John // Entertainment Weekly;04/28/2000, Issue 537, p11
Reports on the comeback of actor Jerry Seinfeld into show business.
- HOME Wrecker. Yu, Ting; Wren, Jennifer; Cotliar, Sharon; Dennis, Alicia; Fleeman, Michael; Johnson, Lynsey; Katz, Marcelle; Laudadio, Marisa; Mandel, Kwala; Mindell, Amy; Norman, Pete; Paley, Rebecca; Podesta, Jane; Sider, Don; Trischitta, Linda // People;12/9/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 24, p21
Reports on the decision of Jerry Seinfeld and his wife, Jessica, to demolish the East Hampton, New York estate that they bought from singer Billy Joel.
- Upfront and center. // Adweek Western Edition;5/20/96, Vol. 46 Issue 21, p37
Quotes comedian Jerry Seinfeld on NBC's plan to air `Schindler's List' with limited advertising opportunities.
- Jerry Seinfeld. // People;12/27/93 Special Issue, Vol. 40 Issue 26, p85
Profiles comedian Jerry Seinfeld of the television program `Seinfeld.' Seinfeld's subversive humor; Hanging out at `Jerry's Famous Deli' with the show's cast; Romance with Shoshanna Lonstein.
- Seinfeld's `last' stand. Jacobs, A.J. // Entertainment Weekly;08/21-08/28/98, Issue 446/447, p101
Focuses on comedian, Jerry Seinfeld's final performance of his stand-up routine at the Broadhurst Theatre on August 9, 1998. Reference to Seinfeld's program on Home Box Office, cable television network `I'm Telling You For The Last Time'; View that you can almost recite Sienfeld's punch lines.
- On a Roll, Jerry Builds Park Place. Ting Yu; Wren, Jennifer; Bonawitz, Amy; Dagostino, Mark; Dodd, Johnny; Felder, Rachel; Gee, Alison; Hamm, Liza; Marx, Linda; Mendoza, N.F.; Paley, Rebecca; Stueven, Michele; Swertlow, Frank; Trischitta, Linda // People;3/25/2002, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p22
Reports that Jerry Seinfeld has built a three-story garage for his cars and the impact the construction has had on businesses adjacent to the area where the construction is taking place.
- What's so funny about N.Y.C.? // New York;2/20/95, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p45
Focuses on the comedian Jerry Seinfeld's love for New York City. Plans to return to the city; Reasons for his stay in Los Angeles, California; Impact of living in L.A. on comedians; Enjoyment of driving around Manhattan; Praise for all sorts of New York phenomena; Long-term plans.