AT&T Travels New Road To mMode
- It's your move. Todd, Karissa // Wireless Review;08/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p5
Focuses on issues considered in the implementation of of wireless local loop (WLL) in the wireless telecommunication industry. Comments on the Project Angel plans of AT&T Wireless; Significance of WLL issues on local carriers; Effect of marketing prices to wireless phone subcribers.
- In Brief. // Wireless Review;6/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p12
Presents news briefs on the wireless telecommunication industry as of June 2001. Addition of Mobliss' polling technology to the PocketNet service of AT&T Wireless; Prediction on Latin America's revenue from wireless Internet in 2004.
- AT&T launches two new nationwide calling plans. // RCR Wireless News;5/20/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p9
Reports on the introduction of a pair of nationwide calling plans by AT& T Wireless Services Inc. designed to take advantage of its network technology. Details of the plan; Discussion on how to avail for the rate plans.
- AT&T forms partnerships for travel services. // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p9
Reports on AT&T Wireless Services Inc.'s introduction of a wireless travel concierge portfolio to its Digital PocketNet wireless Internet service via partnerships with several companies and content providers.
- AT&T ups ad efforts, customer base. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;01/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p18
Reports on the additional wireless communication customers gained by AT&T Wireless Services Inc. following its decision to increase advertising efforts for the fourth quarter of 2000. Average revenues per user; Growth compared to customer statistics for the third quarter of 1999.
- AT&T Wireless charts new pricing strategy. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the unlimited calling plan introduced by AT&T Wireless Services Inc. Objective of the calling plan; Cost of unlimited call; Information on other plans offered by the company.
- AT&T Wireless Breaks Into SMS Market. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;10/23/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 43, p14
Focuses on the text messaging service launched by AT&T Wireless Services. Benefit of the service to subscribers; Potential for text messaging in the United States; Distinction between short messaging services and instant messaging.
- The Dangers Of Legacy Networks. Drucker, Elliott // Wireless Week;05/07/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p32
Comments that the most significant subtext of AT&T Wireless Incorporated's third-generation wireless communication migration strategy is the risk involved in creating legacy networks. How code division multiple access operators were able to ease the pressure on their analog networks; Expected...
- AT&T Wireless offers shared calling plans. // RCR Wireless News;6/25/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p27
Focuses on the two calling plans offered by AT&T Wireless for wireless calls made between subscribers. AT&T Shared Advantage; AT&T Wireless Mobile-to-Mobile Minutes.