Adverse drug reactions
- Something is moving in European drug research for children, but a more focused effort concerning all therapeutic needs is necessary. Pandolfini, C.; Bonati, M. // Archives of Disease in Childhood;Aug2008, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p715
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the lack of suitable pediatric therapies in European drug research for children.
- T Tubes in Intestinal Perforations in Children. Ramesh, H.; Sharma, M. // World Journal of Surgery;May2009, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p1107
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the possible benefit of T-tubes in the treatment of children with multiple typhoid perforations and a poor general condition by A. Pandey and company.
- Reply. Pandey, A.; Kumar, V.; Gangopadhyay, A. // World Journal of Surgery;May2009, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p1108
A response A. Pandey, V. Kumar, and A. N. Gangopadhyay to the letter to the editor about their article "A Pilot Study on the Role of T-Tube in Typhoid Ileal Perforation in Children" in the previous issue is presented.
- PhRMA's Patient Assistance Programs. Duke, Kathryn Saenz; Johnson, Ken // Health Affairs;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p1227
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about Partnership for Prescription Assistance (PPA) in the May and June 2009 issue.
- Being a dispensing prescriber in rural South India. Shankar, R. P. // Rural & Remote Health;Apr2007, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p1
A letter to the editor is presented about the letter sender's experiences as a doctor and dispensing prescriber in Kerala, India.
- Independent Nurse: Letter - More training needed to expand prescribing. // GP: General Practitioner;6/24/2005, p92
Presents a letter to the editor on the need for expansion of training for nurses so that they can prescribe medicines to the patients.
- The prescribing debate (continued). Marks, J. A. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Sep90, Vol. 157, p460
A letter to the editor is presented regarding a letter on drugs prescribing published in the October 1989 issue of "The British Journal of Psychiatry".
- Diagnosis optional. Thomas, Susan // Modern Healthcare;8/18/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 33, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Prescription for conflict," from the August 11, 2008 issue.
- R.Ph. has ultimate control. Henderson, Earl R. // Drug Topics;5/3/2004, Vol. 148 Issue 9, p12
Presents a letter to the editor in response to a letter from Rita Malesky which talks about the ethical and legal responsibility of pharmacists in verifying prescription accuracy published in the March 22, 2004 issue of "Drug Topics."