ASHP Honorary Membership
- Priority review. CHALMERS, MIKE // American Cranes & Transport;Oct2014, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p47
The article discusses the mission and achievements of the Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA) Permit Policy Committee. It updated its list of priorities at the August 2014 meeting, the Permit Policy Committee. Topics include the committee's updated priorities including Reasonable...
- West of Scotland Branch. Drane, Jacquie // Podiatry Review;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p28
The article offers the author's insights on her attendance to the West of Scotland branch inaugural meeting in 1997, in which she met Ann York, chairman of the organization.
- From your Secretary. Burnett-Hurst, Jill // Podiatry Review;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p20
No abstract available.
- ASRT's Own Michael Ward Elected As First American ISRRT President. // ASRT Scanner;Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p43
The article announces the election of Michael D. Ward as the new president of the International Society of Radiographers and Radiological Technologists in December 2010.
- Bedfordshire and Luton partnership earns a top national award. Lambie, Wendy // Nursing & Residential Care;Apr2013 Equipment Services, p33
No abstract available.
- October is CSSD professionals' time to shine. Williamson, Julie E. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Sep2012, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p52
In this article the author discusses Central Sterile Supply Department Week, which will be held on October 14-20, 2012. She is supportive of having hospital central sterile supply departments plan events to showcase their contributions during the week and is supportive of the objectives of the...
- Pam Swain celebrates 20 years with the BADN. // Dental Nursing;Oct2012, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p8
The article reports that British Association of Dental Nurses (BADN) Pam Swain has celebrated her 20 years with the BADN with a drinks reception in London, England on September 4, 2012.
- Academy A4 Partner ACAE Receives CHEA Recognition. // Audiology Today;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p78
The article reports that the Accreditation Commission for Audiology Education (ACAE) received recognition from the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) on May 1, 2012, where the CHEA Board of Directors voted to recognize ACAE as an accrediting body for doctoral programs in audiology.
- Appreciations. Salla Seppänen // EWMA Journal;Oct2013, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p76
The article offers information on career aspects of several notable persons which includes Zena Moore, Honorary Secretary and President of European Wound Management Association (EWMA), Corrado M. Durante, EWMA Recorder and Barbara den Boogert-Ruimschotel, representative of the Decubitus and...