Brad Miller Is New CFO at Coastal FCU
- Coastal Uses NCR's Remote Check Deposit. Stewart, Jackie // American Banker;11/21/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 178, p16
The article gives information about NCR company's APTRA Passport Remote Deposit Capture software which is used by Coastal Federal Credit Union to offer remote check deposit as part of its mobile banking service.
- A Penny For Your Overdrafts At 1 CU. Blumenfeld, Matt // Credit Union Journal;8/23/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p1
The article reports on the one-cent overdraft fee for the credit union members of the Coastal Federal Credit Union (FCU) when they correct the problem in their account before 11:00 o'clock in the evening of the same day that they overdraft their account balances which is not more than 10 dollars.
- Big Ticket Credit Card. // Credit Union Times;9/5/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p14
The article offers brief information on the Big Ticket Card, a new Visa branded card that will help customers finance purchases, from Coastal Federal Credit Union.
- A Penny Proves To Have Big ROI. Birch, Ray // Credit Union Journal;12/20/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 51, p12
The article reports on the institution of a one-cent overdraft fee for members of Coastal Federal Credit Union (FCU) through the CU's Bounce Guard Plus program.
- Why Coastal FCU Is Exiting 1 Market To Focus At Home. Bartlett, Michael // Credit Union Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on the closure of three Coastal Federal Credit Union (CFCU) branches in Charlotte to expand operations in Raleigh-Durham market on February 26, 2010 in North Carolina. INSET: Remote 'Express Teller' Used To Expand, Cut Costs.
- Using Video, CFCU Now Open Weekends. Passman, Aaron // Credit Union Journal;3/28/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p1
The article announces that Coastal Federal Credit Union is open seven days a week after the installation of video teller systems in nearly all of its 15 branches.
- Coastal Federal of N.C. offers no-down-payment mortgages. Arndorfer, James B. // American Banker;10/2/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 189, p8
Reports on Raleigh, North Carolina-based Coastal Federal Credit Union's offer of a no-down-payment mortgage scheme for homebuyers. Similarity of product to Fannie Mae's 97% Community Home Buyers Loan; Amount allocated to fund the loans; Approaches taken by other credit unions to provide loans...
- Fraud Solution. // Credit Union Times;4/13/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p22
The article reports on the assertion of Aithent Inc. of New York City that Coastal Federal Credit Union in Raleigh, North Carolina has committed to apply its automated investigation management solution, the Aithent Fraud Manager, that helps gather, organize and analyze information about...
- Management Team Stays Late, Orders Pizzas, Starts Calling Members. // Credit Union Journal;4/2/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p16
The article offers information on the practice by Larry Wilson, chief executive officer (CEO) at Coastal Federal Credit Union (FCU), and six members from the firm's senior management team of sending out pizza and taking evening calls to their members to gather feedback.