PEOPLE & POSTS
- Retailer strengthens board with key promotions. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2015, Issue 5915, p12
The article announces that retail finance director Greg Pateras has been promoted as group finance director at multi-brand digital retailer Shop Direct, Jon Owen as group retail brands director, and group chief operating officer Neil Chandler as financial services chief executive officer (CEO).
- Marketer in the news. // Marketing (00253650);7/6/2011, p7
The article reports on the resignation of Jon Owen, marketing director of Asda.
- EYE ON PEOPLE. // Modern Metals;Aug2008, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p21
The article announces appointments in the steel industry including Mike Rows as regional manager of MC Machinery Systems Canada Inc., James Rogowski as managing director of Trumpf Canada and Jon Owens as vice president of business development and global products of Esco Corp.
- Manufacturer briefs. // Pit & Quarry;Jul2008, Vol. 101 Issue 1, p14
The article offers news briefs related to the construction equipment industry in the U.S. in 2008. Komatsu America Corp. has announced that its parent company, Komatsu Ltd., will donate $1.45 million in cash and equipment for the recent earthquake in China. Flexco Corp. has expanded its Grand...
- Gender balance. Green, Brian // Contract Journal;5/24/2006, Vol. 433 Issue 6576, p32
The article reports on the progress of an initiative introduced by Simons Group to increase the number of women in the construction industry in Great Britain. Women account for half of the working population in the region, but just one-in-10 of the construction workforce. Fiona Guthrie, human...
- Top jobâ€¦: Fiona Guthrie. // Personnel Today;11/15/2005, p32
The article presents an interview with Fiona Guthrie, HR director of construction and development consultancy Simons Group. She is not CIPD qualified. The reducing labour market, finding the best way to capitalise on different ways of working, building closer and stronger links with business...
- ESCO Taps VP for Business Development. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jun2008, Vol. 136 Issue 6, p14
The article announces that Jon Owens has been named as vice president of business development and global products at ESCO Corp.
- Willing and able. Hamilton, Joan // Sierra;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p11
Features two volunteers who help produce `Sierra' magazine. Retired newspaper reporter Jon Owen; Volunteer researcher Tom Lombardo.
- FILLING UP. Schouten, Cory // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p1A
The article reports on the affirmation of the civilian division of the U.S. Marine Corps to move its operation to a four-floor deal in Kansas City. It mentions on the 20 million dollars deal that will start in March 2010 until January 2011. According to principal in the local office, Jon Owens,...