- THE STATE OF BBAS. // OPEN The McCombs School of Business Magazine;Spring2013, p9
The article presents statistics related to the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program of the University of Texas including the percentage of undergraduates who spend 21 to 30 hours per week on homework and percentage of students who plan to continue on to graduate school.
- GRADUATION RATES & DEGREES. // Connection (0895-6405);Spring2006, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p48
Presents charts and graphs on graduation rates and degrees in New England as of 2004.
- Elementary/Secondary School Teaching Among Recent College Graduates. // Condition of Education 2006;2006, p191
A table is presented depicting the percentage of 1999-2000 bachelor's degree recipients who had taught in a K-12 school in the U.S. in 2001.
- Elementary/Secondary School Teaching Among Recent College Graduates. // Condition of Education 2006;2006, p296
A table is presented depicting the percentage of 1992-1993 and 1999-2000 bachelor's degree recipients who had taught in a K-12 school in the U.S.
- Sowing the seed, waiting for harvest. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/23/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p1
A chart is presented depicting the number of students who graduate from Ivy Tech Community College in Indiana from 2000 to 2006.
- Talking About Y Generation. // CIO Insight;Jun2007, Issue 82, p18
A pie chart is presented which depicts the comparison of the number of new college graduates who are asked what to prioritize between the chance to make money and develop skills, or a healthy work/life balance.
- A Textbook Case. Brackney, Susan M. // Indianapolis Monthly;Sep2007, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p40
A chart showing how an average Indiana college graduate earns 30% more than those who went to work after high school is presented.
- Teach for America. // Cuadernos de PedagogÃa;oct2010, Issue 405, p15
No abstract available.
- INDIA'S BEST SCHOOLS. KUMAR SHARMA, E. // Business Today;11/22/2015, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p85
The article talks of the growing demand of recruiting graduates from Indian School of Business by technology sectors like electronic commerce and on- demand service providers. It presents diagrams, graphs and lists to present the year-wise rankings of the top five business schools in India, the...