- The conference value pack. DiVito, Lisa // People Management;8/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p57
Presents an overview of the events that form part of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) development strategy. Details of a conference on learning and development; Actions taken by the CIPD to ensure that the events match the customers' needs; Aim of the events.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;6/28/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p68
Presents news briefs relating to the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD). Release of the CIPD annual recruitment survey; Information on the subjects added to the CIPD Web site; Topics discussed in the CIPD publication `Employment Tribunals.'
- Game on as HR faces the future. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;8/3/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p57
Highlights the professional standards conference held by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in July 2000. Importance of aligning personnel and development role to business strategy; Areas of personnel management that need improvement; Other issues raised at the conference.
- Never be the same again. // People Management;8/3/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p57
Highlights the conference sponsored by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in London, England in June 2000. Initiative of the government on tackling age discrimination in Great Britain; Views on work-life balance; Objective of the conference.
- CONFERENCE NEWS. // People Management;8/3/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p58
Presents information on personnel management conferences sponsored by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in 2000. Research findings on human resources management (HRM) and corporate performance; Change in HRM in the public sector; Discussion on work-life balance.
- FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS. // People Management;Dec2011, p9
The author offers opinions on personnel management, citing several speakers at the 2011 conference of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) in support of her contention that coping with the rapid pace of economic and social change is the main challenge facing personnel managers.
- EVENTS. // Resourcing;Jul/Aug2008, Issue 7, p6
A calendar of events related to human resource development in England is presented which includes Developing People, Organizations and HR Strategy seminar, Leadership and Talent Management seminar and Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Annual Conference and Exhibition.
- TALKING POINT. Crabb, Steve // People Management;11/8/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p5
Introduces a series of articles related to personnel management which were featured in the November 8, 2001 issue of 'Personnel Management.' Proceedings of the 2001 Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development national conference; People Management Award for 2001 which was given to Vertex...
- Success stories. // People Management;Sep2012, p7
The article discusses the 2012 Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) conference.