DIVERSITY AND CAREER PROGRESSION
- Race in the Workplace. Grossman, Robert J. // HR Magazine;Mar2000, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p40
Discusses the race discrimination in the workplace between African-Americans, Hispanics and Whites in the United States. Percentage of African-Americans and Hispanics in executive positions; Information on financial parity between races; Representation of African-Americans in human resources...
- Weekly dilemma racist remarks outside work. Drake, Ron // Personnel Today;3/24/2009, p7
No abstract available.
- Tribunals are no place for religious preaching. O'Reilly, Noel // Personnel Today;10/29/2002, p2
Editorial. Examines the role of employment tribunals in implementing legislation aimed to protect staff from religious discrimination in the workplace in Great Britain. Announcement for employers by Minister for Women; Likely problems in the implementation of rules drafted by the European...
- Magnetic board safety diagram. // Concrete Products;Sep2013, Vol. 116 Issue 9, p52
The article offers information on magnetic board safety diagram and also mentions about HurtSpot developers which credit the effectiveness of their magnetic board to an ability to relate the consequences of unsafe workplace action.
- WEB POLL RESULTS. // Rubber & Plastics News;7/23/2007, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p8
A graph which showed the results of a web poll about workplace romance is presented.
- Looking Beyond Local. // Washingtonian Magazine;Nov2007, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p105
A chart is presented that lists the great workplaces.
- 18 Places Deserving Honorable Mention. // Washingtonian Magazine;Nov2007, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p108
A chart is presented that list several great workplaces in the U.S.
- New Orleans Best Places To Work. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/27/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 26, Special section p22
Presents a table depicting best places to work in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Culture Fit. // T+D;Jul2010, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p21
The article notes that job seekers should gain an understanding of a prospective employer's workplace culture, and presents a bar chart showing attributes that are said to contribute to accelerated job performance.