ON MY AGENDA
- Emerging mergers. Fincziczki, Bela // Budapest Business Journal;10/1/2001, Vol. 9 Issue 44
Presents an interview with Margaret Dezse, head of corporate finance of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP on the merger and acquisition deals in Hungary. Views on the European emerging markets; Impact of terrorist attacks and global economic slowdown on industries and individuals; Role of venture...
- Ex-Treasury minister Mark Hoban joins PwC. Sands, Mark // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/15/2015, p14
The article announces that former British Treasury and Work and Pensions minister Mark Hoban has been named as a senior adviser at professional services firm PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
- Calls for foreign tax profits policy delay. // Accountancy;Feb2009, Vol. 143 Issue 1386, p69
The article focuses on a survey by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) which found that a majority of multinational corporations would like the foreign tax profits policy to be delayed. The policy is expected to be implemented in Great Britain in April 2009. PwC tax partner Peter Cussons comments on a...
- North American Power & Utilities M&A Activity Increases in the Third Quarter of 2013. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;11/12/2013, p1
The article focuses on the report titled "North American Power & Utilities Deals: Q3 2013" by the professional service network PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) which reveals that there has been an increase in merger and acquisition activities (M&A) in power and utilities industry in North...
- Jimmy Tolan joins PwC. // Accountancy Ireland;Feb2012, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p89
A photograph is presented which shows Jimmy Tolan who was appointed Head of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) LLP's Healthcare Advisory Practice with PwC executives Ronan Murphy and Paul Tuite.
- MOVERS & SHAKERS: PwC promotes Bagley to head of people role. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);7/14/2011, p30
The article announces that Gaenor Bagley has been appointed as head of people strategy and human resource (HR) function at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
- Advisors Sound off on Due Diligence. Pratt, Ben // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/22/99, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p4
States that the seller's market puts added pressure on acquirors to conduct thorough due diligence reviews, according to two PricewaterhouseCoppers LLP consultants. Advice for buyers when acquisitions prices rise; Description of due diligence.
- Market for consultants hotting up. Welch, Jilly // People Management;6/3/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p15
Reports on the recruitment drive of PricewaterhouseCoopers to meet its client demand. Shortage of management consultants in Europe; Similar program of the rival companies.
- PriceWaterhouse cuts small in area. // Crain's Detroit Business;11/01/99, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p57
Reports on the effect of the dismissal of administrative and internal support staff positions at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP on its operations in Detroit, Michigan.