BEST OF THE BLOGS
- hit parade... // Personnel Today;5/20/2008, p4
The article focuses on some most visited topics on personnel management posted on the Web site PersonnelToday.com. One report talks about how dishonest workers will be exposed on national dismissal register. According to another report, sick rates in public sector outstrip private by 55% in...
- El Blog de la ConciliaciÃ³n Concilator 2.0 vs Dark Worker. Martínez Fernández, Roberto // Capital Humano;Sep2010, Vol. 23 Issue 246, p130
No abstract available.
- Human resource support. // Landscape Trades;Apr2015, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p34
The article reviews the website information regarding Human resource support issues, located at www.cnla-acpp.ca/industryhr from Canadian Nursery Landscape Association (CNLA).
- El Ayuntamiento de Girona utilizarÃ¡ la soluciÃ³n PeopleNet AA.PP. para gestionar sus RR.HH. // Capital Humano;Nov2009, Vol. 22 Issue 237, p137
The article reports that the municipal government of Girona, Spain will use the PeopleNet AA.PP. personnel management system by Meta4 to manage its human resources.
- Taking the initiative. Kibbe, Cindy // New Hampshire Business Review;9/11/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p12
The article reviews the web site StayWorkPlay.org.
- EXPAT RESOURCE. // HR Professional;May/Jun2010, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p13
The article reviews the web site for expatriate workers and human resource (HR) departments, located at www.ExpatInfoDesk.com, created by George Eves.
- Hungarian firms put HR management on a tablet. // Hungary A.M.;9/17/2014, p3
The article offers brief information on a new application designed to help human-resources management by HR software firm Nexon Ltd. and applied research company Bay ZoltÃ¡n Nonprofit Ltd.
- PARENTAL LEAVE PRIMER. // People Management;5/19/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p55
The article reviews the web site www.cpid.co.uk/employmentlaw of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- HR Focus Areas (Members)--Website. Guerin, Lisa // Essential Guide to Workplace Investigations (9781413306910);Sep2007, p414
The article reviews the Web site www.shrm.org/focusareas/.