- 'Tough love' scheme boosts competitiveness. // People Management;3/12/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p10
The article features the Tough Love program implemented by Sainsbury's for its 350 senior managers. The three-day workshop aims to help them develop the virtues of honesty, openness, and simplicity for the improvement of the supermarket's competitiveness and performance. Sue Round, director of...
- Center Parcs in talks over Â£4m media task. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign (UK);1/17/2003, Issue 3, p3
Reports on the review of advertising account by short-break holiday specialist Center Parcs.
- State DED officials in London say Mid-Hudson eyed for hotel. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/24/95, Vol. 6 Issue 32, p1
Reports that New York State Department of Economic Development (DED) officials told New York Assemblyman Jacob E. Gunther's legislative director Jeffrey D. Berkman that Center Park plans to build a hotel in Mid-Hudson. Locations being considered by the company.
- Center Parcs Plans â‚¬100 Million Investment In Ireland. // Hospitality Ireland;Apr2015, Issue 94, p6
The article reports on the planning permission sought by Center Parcs holiday resort to build a complex in Longford, Ireland in 2015.
- Sainsbury's Â£10m push on Â£50-a-week offer. Shearman, Sarah // Marketing (00253650);5/4/2011, p1
The article offers information on the launch of new marketing initiative campaign by Sainsbury's Supermarket Ltd. worth 10 million pounds, promising to show how to feed the family with four members with 50 pounds a week in Great Britain.
- English grocery chain pioneers secondary refrigeration system. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/28/95, Vol. 195 Issue 18, p32
Reports on the opening of a Sainsburys food store in Horsham, Sussex, England equipped with a secondary refrigeration system for its chilled and frozen foods. Comments from senior manager for refrigeration and equipment development Roger Borer.
- Sainsbury's rethinks range. // Housewares;Jan/Feb98, Issue 138, p3
Announces that supermarket giant Sainsbury's will launch a revised housewares range in its stores. Remark from Sainsbury's spokeswoman.
- (SUPER)MARKET FORCES. // Truck & Driver;Nov2002, p8
Reports on the offer of the distribution center of supermarket giant Sainsbury's company in Europe. Basic rate of the company's services; Assessment of drivers' salaries by hauliers.
- SAINSBURY'S GOES FISHING FOR A PARTNER ON FULHAM WHARF. // Estates Gazette;7/9/2011, Issue 1127, p29
The article reports that British supermarket chain Sainsbury's is looking for a partner to develop a supermarket and a home scheme in Fulham Wharf in London, England.