Donations Jump 8 Percent in Fiscal 2010
- Hospital Foundation provides new beds for GRMC. // Graham Leader;2/17/2013, Vol. 137 Issue 53, p3A
The article reports that a donation of funds has been made by the Graham Hospital Foundation to purchase 20 beds and mattresses for Graham Regional Medical Center.
- Huntington Auxiliary Donates $100,000 To Children's Hospital. // State Journal (WV);1/18/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p17
The article reports on the donation of Cabell Huntington Hospital Auxiliary to Cabell Huntington Hospital Foundation worth $100, 000 which support Hoops Family Children's Hospital in Huntington, West Virginia.
- Yule be helping out. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/17/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p3A
Reports on the charitable contributions of Woodbine Gift Shop in Concord, New Hampshire. Marketing of Christopher Radko ornaments; Sales benefits for the Payson Center for Cancer Care at Concord Hospital; Retail price for limited-edition ornaments.
- Holy Cross receives $4M gift to help expand facility. // Medical Device Daily;6/14/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 113, p3
The article reports that the Guerrieri Family Foundation has donated 4 million U.S. dollars to Holy Cross Hospital.
- GWA MEMO. Eyler, Betty // California Grange News;2010, Issue 4, p15
The author expresses gratitudes for those who support the Shriners Hospital for Children by offering craft of supplies, book, and toys, as well as those who support on State Convention.
- Trinity Health gives Mercy to Samaritan partnership. Barkholz, David // Crain's Detroit Business;01/22/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p2
Reports on Novi, Michigan-based Trinity HealthCare's donation of its former Mercy Hospital on Detroit's east side to a joint venture made up of two prospective users of the building.
- Philanthropy: A New/Old Board Responsibility. Spaeth, Ronald G. // Trustee;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p30
The article discusses the importance of philanthropy in the financial success and well-being of a hospital in the U.S. The responsibility of hospital board members for philanthropy and fund raising is addressed. The fundamental rule under which trustees should operate is cited. The best time to...
- NOT-FOR-PROFITS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/2/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 19, p34A
Reports developments related to nonprofit organizations in Long Island, New York as of May 2003. Presentation of state grant to Stony Brook University Hospital; Value of the grant for Cornell Cooperative Extensions' Marine Program; Donation of Coach Realtors to the Guide Dog Foundation.
- Donation vise loosens at area hospitals. Magaw, Timothy // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/18/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p3
The article presents information regarding fundraising efforts of hospital systems in the U.S., with specific reference to that in Northeast Ohio. It is reported that amid economic downturn, charitable giving for U.S. health care institutions plunged 11 percent in 2009. It is informed that there...