- UNILEVER FORKS OUT A GOOD WEEK. // Australian Hotelier;Nov2012 Pub Dining, p4
The article discusses the awareness program by Unilever Food Solutions (UFS) "Good Fork Week" from October 22 until October 28 2012.
- Unilever Food Solutions unveils new services, look. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/21/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p34
The article reports on the launching of an enhanced service offerings and a new logo and tagline of Unilever Food Solutions in Lisle, Illinois.
- Companies Rewarded For Healthy Best Practice in First-Ever Foodservice 'Health & Vitality Honours'. // Vending International;Jan2013, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p5
The article presents a list of organisations and institutions in Great Britain rewarded for their efforts with recognition in the first-ever foodservice scheme Health and Vitality Honours including Unilever Food Solutions, Cambridge University and the Zoological Society of London.
- Meet hospitality's hot new talent. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/27/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4422, p6
The article focuses on the recipients of the 2006 Acorn Award for food service personnel in Great Britain. The winners met at Lowry hotel in Manchester, England. Unilever Foodsolutions has sponsored the award for food service personnel.
- Unilever urges foodservice industry to tackle obesity. // Irish Food;2012, p8
The article reports on the call-to-action issued by the foodservice business Unilever Food Solutions to the foodservice industry for the discussion of obesity.
- Unilever receives Industry Partnership Award from ACF. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/20/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 38, p122
Reports on the 2004 Industry Partnership Award of Unilever Foods from the American Culinary Federation presented during an annual meeting in Orlando, Florida.
- Unilever calls on industry to unite against food waste. KUHN, KERSTIN // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/16/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4695, p6
The article presents the findings of a research conducted by the company Unilever Food Solutions on tackling the issue of avoidable food waste in the food industry.
- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;10/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p81
This section offers news briefs related to the foodservice industry. Volume III of the series "Savoring the Best of World Flavors: Vietnam and the Island of Sicily" is presented by Unilever Foodsolutions in association with the Culinary Institute of America. The new Indie Film Junkie promotion...
- The Winning RECIPE. Starke, Andrew // Australian Hotelier;Aug2010, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p29
The article discusses gastro-pubs and explains how such can make an ordinary pub more viable. Defined as offering of high quality food at bars, the practice began in Great Britain in 1991 as a way to bring in more business than that provided by mere drinkers. Such trend led pub groups to make...