- Learn from the Best--for Free. CARTER, SYDNEY // Atlanta;Mar2013, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p132
The article reports that Emory University professor Steve Everett has introduced a digital sound design course that could be a major trend in higher education in coming years.
- And counting! // Word (Word Publications - Ted Fleischaker);Nov2007, p1
The article reports on the success of the 17th Annual Indiana AIDS Walk & Ride event held in Indianapolis, Indiana on October 14, 2007. The event raised over $1,600, with donations still coming in for the Gregory R. Powers Direct Emergency Financial Assistance (DEFA) program to improve the lives...
- PDI invests in new equipment. Antosiewicz, Frank // Plastics News;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p4
The article offers information about Plastic Design International Inc. (PDI) which plans for expansion as it invested in Niigata all-electric molding machine and made substantial investment in capital equipments. Steve Everett, PDI manufacturing manager states that business is picking up and we...
- 31% see more promos in '97: Menu brand-counts rise. // FoodService Director;3/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p1s
Reports on findings from `FoodService Director' periodical's study of menu-brand trends in the United States. Non-commercial operators' promotion of manufacturer brands daily and weekly; Increase in the number of food kiosks; Initiatives launched by soup marketers Campbell's and Stockpot; Taco...
- Breakfast cart revs up Marathon Oil Tower sales. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p5
Comments on the impact of the introduction of breakfast carts on the sales made by the Marathon Oil Tower in Houston, Texas. Information on the operations of the cart; Details on the service offered by the carts; Reference to the affordability of the commodities offered; Factors which influence...
- CALENDAR. // FoodService Director;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p60
Presents a schedule of events for the food service industry in Canada and the U.S. from November 2004 to October 2005.
- New castle has food for kids, jobs for teens. Jabat, Kim // Food & Nutrition (00464384);Spring90, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the Summer Food Service Program in New Castle, Delaware. Sponsors of the program; Purpose of the program; Benefits generated by kids from the program.
- Costly cup of coffee stirs legal question. Marshall, Anthony // Hotel & Motel Management;7/5/95, Vol. 210 Issue 12, p13
Focuses on the legal implications of serving hot foods too hot. Payment of settlement claims for third degree burns suffered by McDonald's customers due to coffee scalds; Use of warning on containers to inform customers; Regulation of temperature of food being served.
- Einstein unveils intelligent bagels in Massapequa. McCollough, Kathy // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/29/96, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p47
Presents an update on food service industry in Long Island, New York as of July 29, 1996. Opening of the second LI unit of Einstein Bros Bagels, a division of retailer Liberty Foods, in Massapequa; Staging of Summerfest '96 by Sayville's Chamber of Commerce.