- Product Spotlight. // Southeast Food Service News;Aug/Sep2014, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p15
The article previews several products for food service businesses, including the Old Fashioned Pit-Cooked Barbecue from Brookwood Farms, the Simple Signatures Premium Macaroni & Cheese from Kraft Fooodservice, and the Classic Gourmet Mayonnaise from Ventura Foods.
- PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;9/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p54
The article offers information on several food equipment and supplies including the Classic Gourmet mayonnaise from Ventura Foods LLC, the G4 Digital Gemini Brewing System from Wilbur Curtis Co. Inc. and the Portable Modular Heated Black Glass Shelf from Hatco Corp.
- NOVEMBER PICKS. // Restaurant Business;Nov2014, Vol. 113 Issue 11, p26
The article evaluates several products related to restaurants including the Heavy Duty Mechanical Timer from CDN, the Smoothie Mixes from DaVinci Gourmet and the Classic Gourmet Mayonnaise from Ventura Foods.
- market basket. // Food Management;Jul2010, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p52
The article evaluates several food products and food serving equipment including the Non-Skid Versa Camtrays from Cambro, Hellmann's light mayonnaise and the Professional T-65 CUL single cup brewing system from Kraft Vending & OCS.
- Ben E. Keith names Ventura 2007 Supplier of the Year. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/26/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 47, p44
The article announces that Ventura Foods LLC was selected as the Supplier of the Year of Ben E. Keith Foods in the U.S. in 2007.
- Ventura Foods. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Dec2003, Vol. 92 Issue 12, p36
Features Brea, California-based baked products company Ventura Foods LLC.
- Leifer joins Ventura Foods as marketing VP. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/10/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p57
Reports on the appointment of Donald Leifer as vice president of marketing of Ventura Foods in California.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/10/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p62
Announces the availability of packaged salad dressings from Ventura Foods.
- Marie's European butter blends. // Dairy Industries International;May2010, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p12
The article discusses the U.S.-based Ventura Foods LLC's decision to engage into butter ventures.