Go with the flow
- Casual Korean lifestyle reshapes demand. // Market: Asia Pacific;Mar2004, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p8
Reports on consumer trends in South Korea as of March 2004. Percentage of the South Korean apparel market that was composed by casual wear in 2003; Apparel items that are losing market share; Factors affecting consumer spending; Target interbank interest rate.
- CONSUMPTION. // Global Energy Market Research: South Africa;May2011, p13
The article reports on the energy consumption trend in South Africa. It mentions the stability of energy consumption per capita by three tonnes of oil equivalent (TOE) from 2005 to 2009. Seventy one percent of the nation's total consumption is mainly derived from coal. The country's energy...
- Water world. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;May96, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p132
States that bottled water such as still and sparkling can enhance a restaurant menu, and make an impression on customers. Information on the European feeling experience at Chanteclair by offering customers bottled water; Reason why Perrier, a sparkling mineral water is recommended as an...
- SOBE LIFE WATER. Zmuda, Natalie // Advertising Age;11/17/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 43, pS-13
The article discusses SoBe Life Water, a product chosen by the magazine as one of the top 50 brands of the year for 2008. A number of issues arising from the beverage are examined including the high profile television commercials used to advertise the product, its increased market share and the...
- Product focus--Food trends, Germany. // Market: Europe;Jun2006, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p2
Examines various food trends in Germany. Percentage of a consumer's income spent on food; Popularity of restaurant dining; Product categories registering gains, including breads and pastas.
- Trend Tracker. // Restaurant Business;Feb2012, Vol. 111 Issue 2, p11
The article offers information on the trends in the U.S. restaurant business in 2012 including the slow growth in consumer spending in the first half of the year, the increase in store sales and general optimism, and consumption of iced coffee.
- Food of the gods. Spencer, Matt // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/12/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4336, p26
Looks at the restaurant chain trends and concepts in Athens, Greece as it prepares for the Olympics in 2004. Attributes of the trends; History of such business in the country; Explanation behind the spending habits of Athenians.
- ENERGY CONSUMPTION. // Global Energy Market Research: Poland;Jul2012, p20
Several charts are presented which show the total energy consumption in Poland including consumption trends by energy source, final consumption market share by sector, and oil consumption.
- Synthetic overtakes cotton; trend to continue in 2009. // Colourage;May2008, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p119
The article reports on the survey of the International Cotton Advisory Committee which reveals that synthetics were slowly taking over the market share of cotton in the global consumption. The preliminary data shows that world textile fiber consumption increased by 4.8% to a record 67.7 million...