- Salsalicious! // Natural Solutions;Jun/Jul2011, Issue 135, p36
The article presents various Salsa recipes for summer, including, Jalapeno Salsa, Kiwi Salsa Recipe and Blueberry Salsa recipe, containing ingredients that can be easily and inexpensively grown in a garden and deliver a nutritional punch to snacking.
- crunch time. Spalding, Lavinia // Yoga Journal;Mar2013, Issue 254, p37
The article reports on the benefits that consumers can obtain from eating a diet which is based on a plant based eating plan, is filled with whole foods such as fresh fruits and vegetables and avoids processed foods. Several plant-based recipes are also presented, including recipes for...
- GREAT SALADS IN THE MAKING. // Saturday Evening Post;Jul/Aug84, Vol. 256 Issue 5, p16
No abstract available.
- SUMMER TIPS FROM TV CHEFS. // Entertainment Weekly;7/9/2010, Issue 1110/1111, p72
The article presents several recipes including one for green papaya salad, one for a beverage called a watermelon cooler and one for an alcoholic beverage called a shimmer-tini.
- Summertime Sparks. // Cheers;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p12
Several recipes for cocktail drinks are presented, including Ilkea's Mai Tai, The Clover Club, and Berry Berry Coco Tini.
- Raising the Bar. Conway, Tony // Atlanta;Jan2007 Supplement, Vol. 46, p40
The article presents several cocktail recipes, including classic gin martini, kir royale and hot apple cider.
- Yummy Flowers. // Humpty Dumpty's Magazine;May/Jun2012, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p12
Recipes for fruit and vegetable flower snacks are presented.
- Brighten up your plate. Largeman-Roth, Frances; RD // Health (Time Inc.);Jan2014, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p115
The article presents several recipes including Simply Red Fruit Salad, Golden Beets with Parsley Pesto and Fregola, and Caramelized Red Onion and Fig Pizza.
- SMART SNACKING: CHIPS & TRAIL MIX. // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Oct2011, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p6
The article presents recipes for Root Vegetable Crisps and Trail Mix with North African Flavors are presented; the nutrient content of each serving for these recipes are also discussed.