UOHS sets deadline for new tariff
- NZ redraws the rules. Clark, Robert // Telecom Asia;Dec2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p11
Reports the legislation of a Telecommunication Bill to regulate the telecom market in New Zealand. Impact of the Bill to the incumbent Telecom Corp. of New Zealand (TCNZ); Market shares of TCNZ; Provisions of the Bill.
- Telecom threatened with fines. Halilović, Emir // Prague Business Journal;3/25/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p1
Reports the financial threats of Czech Telecommunication Office (ÄŒTÚ) and Office for Protection of Economic Competition to Telecom. Introduction of a tariff without call credit; Demand from the telecommunications law; Accusation by David StÃ¡dník, a head of ÄŒTÃš.
- NZ moves to 'fine-tune' Telecoms Act. Colquhoun, Lachlan // Telecom Asia;Nov2004, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p12
The article reports that pressure from consumer groups and business users has prompted a review of New Zealand's three-year-old Telecommunications Act. New Zealand's Telecommunication's Minister Paul Swain told a meeting of the Telecommunications Users' Association of New Zealand that several...
- A long-distance telephone call. O'C., V. // Money;Feb1994, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p39
Comments on the hefty dividends payed by Telecom New Zealand. Possible risks for United States' investors; Relative stability of the New Zealand dollar; More.
- Telecom's dirty call. // NZ Business;Mar97, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p4
Presents information on Telecom's office Christmas party. Theme of the party; Invitations that were sent; Comments from Telecom on the party.
- Media firms race for $100-Mil. BT billings. // Adweek Western Edition;7/4/94, Vol. 44 Issue 27, p13
Reports on contenders for Telecom Corp.'s advertising contract. Mediacom; Carat; Zenith Media; IDK Media; Abbott Mead Vickers/BBDO.
- Telecom launches new retail concept stores. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug2011, Vol. 90 Issue 7, p80
The article reports on the move of Telecom to open two retail stores in Wellington and Auckland, New Zealand.
- Moving to MPLS. Walley, Wayne // Global Telephony;May2000, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p6
Reports that Telecom New Zealand plans to offer a range of Internet protocol services to customers. Deployment of an Internet-based communications network using multi-protocol label switching technology; Construction of an Internet protocol virtual private network.
- Chorus Creates New Telephone Company--HBC Telecom. // Tele-Service News;Dec99, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p5
Reports that Chorus Communications Group Ltd. has created HBC Telecom Inc., a telephone company in Winona, Minnesota.