Watchdog probes Radiokom sell-off
- Radiokom makes initial move toward sale of RadioMobil stake. Halilovic, Emir // Prague Business Journal;1/7/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p3
Reports the step towards the sale of assets and subsidiaries of telecommunication Ceske Radiokomunikace in Czech Republic. Option for the purchase of a percent share of RadioMobil; Savings of Radiokomunikace on taxes from the transaction; Phase of the Radiokom privatization deal.
- Radiokom's surge pulls PSE higher. Loula, Marek // Prague Business Journal;11/26/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 47, p31
Reports the domination of Ceske Radiokomunikace company in the Prague Stock Exchange in Prague, Czech Republic. Contributor to the increase of share-price of the company; Impact of the rumor on dikvidend payout to the share-price increase; Percentage of share price increase.
- Valuation sends Radiokom into tailspin. Halilović, Emir // Prague Business Journal;4/15/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p3
Reports the low valuation of the assets of ÄŒeskÃ© Radiokomunikace in the Czech Republic. Reaction from the majority shareholder Bivideon on the situation; Valuation rate; Comments from the analysts on the issue.
- Radiokom may be set for a dividend payout. Lesenarova, Hana; Loula, Marek // Prague Business Journal;11/26/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 47, p8
Reports the plans of managers at Ceske Radiokomunikace company to pay a dividend in Prague, Czech Republic. Impact of Prague stock Exchange to the dividend payout of the company; Approval of dividend payout by Deutsche Bank; Confirmation for a dividend payout by analyst Jan Slaby.
- Radiokom considering buyout of Contactel. // Prague Business Journal;4/21/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p1
Reports on telecommunication firm Ceske Radiokomunikace's plan to buy the shares of TDC from Contactel in Czech Republic. Competition between Radiokom and Contactel; Percentage of Radiokom's stake at Contactel; Financial performance of Contactel.
- As the chips fall. Halilovic, Emir // Prague Business Journal;9/10/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 36
Focuses on Czech Republic government's privatization of Ceske Radiokomunikace (CRa). Failure to inspire optimism in the telecommunications market; Decline of share price of CRa; Possibility of a breakup of CRa.
- Uncertainty keeps CRa on slide. Halilovic, Emir // Prague Business Journal;9/17/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 37
Focuses on the continued uncertainty over the identity of the owner of the shares sold by the Czech government in telecommunication firm, Ceske Radiokomunikace. Value of the sale; Impact of the uncertainty on the company's stock value; Range of speculations over which company purchased the share.
- Bivideon's cut-up plans for Radiokom seem likely to bring a big return. Halilović, Emir // Prague Business Journal;4/8/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p4
Reports on the cost-cutting strategy of Bivideon for ÄŒeskÃ© Radiokomunikace in Prague, Czech Republic. Sale of Radiokom shares to mobile operator RadioMobil; Reduction of employees through reorganization; Reasons of the fluctuations of the company's share price.
- DTV In The Czech Republic: Ceske Radiokomunikace Looks At New Initiatives. // Inside Digital TV;11/23/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p6
This article deals with the plan of Ceske Radiokomunikace to offer TV-over-Digital Subscriber Line services to customers in the Czech Republic in 2006. According to Miroslav Semrï¿½d, marketing director at the company, the operator is targeting a stronger performance in the broadband arena....