Pilip calls 'monopoly' CEZ's ad spending a waste of taxpayers' money
- MOL's Slovnaft takes â‚¬200 mln loan. // Energy Today (Hungary);12/9/2013, p1
The article reports that oil refining company Slovnaft has signed a 200-million euros syndicated loan, which was coordinated by Czech Republic-based commercial bank CSOB.
- Tales of the expected. Carey, Nick // Prague Business Journal;3/18/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p18
Presents an interview with Pavel Kavanek, chief executive of Ceskoslovenska Obchodni Banka (CSOB) in the Czech Republic. Allegations of tax evasion by Kavanek; Career background; Speculations on the future of Kavanek with CSOB.
- Angels in the atmosphere, and a devil of a wait for news on CSOB. Dragomir, Marius // Prague Business Journal;12/10/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p12
Reports developments related to company operations in Czech Republic as of December 2001. Advertising campaigns initiated by Allied Domecq; Status of advertising project employed by Ceskoslovenska Obchodni Banka; Operations background of the companies.
- Media losing their way, but tax authorities' conduct sounds alarms. Machacek, Jam // Prague Business Journal;3/11/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p8
Comments on the problems in the reputation of the CSOB bank due to media lobbying and professional disinformation in Prague, Czech Republic. Submission of the arbitration case of CSOB against Nomura; Reasons of CSOB for not paying taxes from off-shore structures; Announcement of tax authorities...
- Prima clears way for investment, license. Dragomir, Marius // Prague Business Journal;3/18/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p1
Focuses on the end of the ownership dispute of Prima TV owner GES Group with Ceskoslovenska Obchodni Banka in Prague, Czech Republic. Renewal of the broadcasting license of Prima TV; Implications of the protracted dispute; Benefits of the end of the dispute for Prima TV.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Prague Business Journal;12/16/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 48, p2
Features news briefs from the Czech Republic business sector as of December 16, 2002. Decline of inflation in November 2002; Percentage of unemployed in November 2002; Awarding of the eight 'Exporter of the Year' award to automobile maker Skoda Auto by the Czech Agrarian Chamber; Ruling of...
- Better Payment Morale of Firms. // Czech Business & Trade;2015, Vol. 1, p11
The article reports on the improvement of payment morale of the firms in Czech Republic according to a ÄŒeskoslovenskÃ¡ obchodnÃ banka AS (ÄŒSOB) Factoring analysis informing that these firms covered their liabilities in 73 days on an average-two days sooner than in the preceding quarter.
- Nearly 50% of Czech firms favor minimum wage hike. // Regional Today;4/8/2014, p2
The article informs that according to a poll conducted by CSOB bank, 46 percent of small and mid-size companies in Czech Republic businesses favored hike in minimum wage, from the current level of CZK 8,500. It mentions that 12.5 percent of companies pay the minimum wage and five percent of...
- The Best Banks in OECD. Haddock, Fiona; Coorey, Madeleine // Global Finance;Oct99, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p34
Offers a look at the best banks in the member countries of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. Total assets of Australia & New Zealand Banking Group; Net income of Bank Austria; Equity growth of Royal Bank of Canada; Shareholder equity of Ceskoslovenska Obchodni Banka.