Springing into gear
- Industry by NUMBERS. // Automotive News Europe;4/8/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p11
Presents information on the records achieved by car manufacturers in Europe as of April 8, 2002. Speed of Ford Focus ST 170; Number of C5 recalled by Citroen for upgrading purposes; Amount invested by Skoda for the development of the Superb automobile; Number of factories operated by Valeo.
- Citroen to offer fleet cars on web in Italy. Ciferri, Luca // Automotive News Europe;11/06/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 23, p38
Reports the plans of Citroen to sell fleet cars on the Internet. Significance of the move.
- Citroen okays open-end dealer pacts. de Saint-Seine, Sylviane // Automotive News Europe;3/10/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the decision of Citroen to allow open-ended contracts with automobile dealers outside France as of March 10, 2003. Reason for the decision of the company; Demands of dealers to the company; Information on open-ended contract.
- CHINA: Dongfeng Peugeot CitroÃ«n Automobile announces fourth car plant. Roberts, Graeme // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);7/6/2014, p4
The article reports on the agreement between Dongfeng Peugeot CitroÃ«n Automobile (DPCA) and the city of Chengdu to construct its fourth assembly plant in China.
- Citroen doubles lifetime volume target for Pluriel. Weernick, Wim Oude // Automotive News Europe;10/7/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p27
Reports on the claims of Citroen company that it has doubled the lifecycle volume production for its Pluriel automobile as of October 2002. Estimated lifecycle volume of the Pluriel; Annual production capacity for the Pluriel.
- DPCA joint venture to open second plant. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Sep/Oct2006, p16
The article reports on the opening of the second plant for Chinese joint venutre Dongfeng Peugeot CitroÃ«n Automobiles in Wuhan, China. The second plant which will be opened in 2009 is projected to accumulate an annual production of 150,000 vehicles. Its construction will be composed of three...
- Citroen fields versatile van. de Saint-Seine, Sylviane // Automotive News;9/17/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5948, p17
Reports the launching of C-Crosser from Citroen at the Frankfurt Auto Show 2001 in Germany.
- Ad strategies will vary for Europe's 3 new superminis. Britt, Bill // Automotive News Europe;10/8/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p28
Reports on the marketing strategy of automobile companies in Europe to promote their supermini cars. Ford Motor Corp.; Citroen; Volkswagen.
- EUROPE. // Marketing Week;12/14/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p28
Focuses on developments related to advertising and marketing in Europe, current as of December 14, 2000. Expansion of Kobayashi Pharmaceuticals into Europe; French car maker Citroen Automobile's decision to return to the practice of branding new models with numbers rather than names.