People and Positions
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Business Journal (Central New York);9/13/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p20
Presents news briefs related to personnel changes at Central New York companies. Promotions and personnel changes in the fields of advertising, computer, education, financial services and architecture.
- PEOPLE. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/29/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p17A
The article reports on executive appointments and promotions in the Indianapolis, Indiana area in October 2007, including appointments at the Indianapolis Downtown Optimist Club, Conseco Inc. and the Indiana State Bar Association.
- Prove you're ready for a promotion. // Administrative Professional Today;Dec2012, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p3
The article presents a discussion on how an employee can prove his or her readiness for promotions by modifying one's behavior at work, enhancing leadership skills and keeping track of activities, adapted from the article "What it really takes to get that next promotion," by Anne Fisher.
- PEOPLE. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/5/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 53, p15
The article reports on executive appointments and promotions in Indianapolis, Indiana as of March 11, 2007. Companies with major personnel changes include Century 21 at the Crossing Inc., Steak n Shake Co., Morales Group Inc. and Apparatus. Marsh Supermarkets promoted Lanny J. Goad to district...
- Newsmakers. // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/24/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 30, p24
The article reports on appointments and promotions in Fairfield County, Connecticut in July 2006, including the appointment of C. Fred Madsen as senior vice president for reinsurance at W.R. Berkley Corp., the appointment of Nicole Cadovius as director of licensed facilities at Ability Beyond...
- Newsmakers. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/2/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 40, p29
The article reports on personnel changes in Westchester County, New York during the month of September and October 2006. The Hudson Valley Bank in Yonkers appointed Frank W. Armstrong and Grace Schiliro as vice presidents and relationship managers. Joshua Worby has been appointed as executive...
- Who's Where. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/24/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 34, p12
The article notes promotions in various industries including Kim Graven-Nielsen who is chief executive officer at Nordic Aviation Capital in Denmark, Peter Bols who is chief financial officer at MBDA in France, and Conrad Theisen who is avionics sales manager at Elliott Aviation in Illinois.
- GOING PLACES. // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p0019
The article announces several executive appointments and promotions in Cleveland, Ohio including Joe DeSalvo to director of marketing and new business development at Sommer Electric Corp., Edward S. Knotek II to vice president, economic forecasting at Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland and...
- people. // Sea Technology;Jan2012, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p69
The article notes personnel changes in the ocean engineering industry including Chris Jones' appointment to director of research and development by BlueView Technologies Inc., Dan Gibson's selection as vice president of marketing and product development by SuperPort Marine-McGregor GeoScience...