Mack trucks to assemble mDRIVE in United States
- Mack develops new lightweight 6-speed. // Fleet Owner;Jul96, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p48
Reports that Mack Truck has added a new lightweight 6-speed overdrive transmission which is designed to be compatible with high torque rise engines. Functions and features; Availability.
- Mack 6-speed complements Maxicruise. // Overdrive;Jul96, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p93
Features Mack Trucks Inc.'s T2060A 6-speed overdrive transmission. Specifications.
- With Mack Maxitorque ES transmissions, shifting is easy, coverage is enhanced. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p45
Introduces the Maxitorque ES T300 family of transmissions for trucks from Mack Trucks Inc.. Features of the transmissions; Models available for the transmissions.
- Mack readies mDrive HD AMT for full production. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Jun2015, Vol. 110 Issue 6, p1
Information on the mDrive HD automated manual transmission (AMT) from Mack Trucks Inc. is presented.
- Mack Launches Bulldog mDRIVE Transmission Fluid. // Rock Products;May2013, Vol. 116 Issue 5, p36
The article discusses the benefits of the Bulldog mDRIVE Transmission Fluid SAE 75W-80 from Mack Trucks.
- Titan by Mack now comes with mDRIVE HD as standard equipment. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2015, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p43
The article evaluates the Mack mDRIVE automated manual transmission device for trucks from Mack Trucks Inc.
- Mack launches Bulldog mDrive transmission fluid. // Fleet Owner;Jun2013, Vol. 108 Issue 6, p39
The article previews the Bulldog mDrive Transmission Fluid SAE 75W-80 transmission fluid for the mDrive automated manual transmission from Mack Trucks.
- New Mack Maxitorque ES Transmissions Feature Host of Improvements, Additional Coverage. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2001, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p17
Introduces the Maxi-torque ES T300 line of truck transmissions manufactured by Mack Trucks Inc. Features of the transmissions; Design and capabilities.
- mDrive for Pinnacle. // American Trucker;Dec2014, p7
The article reports that the Mack mDrive automated manual transmission from Mack Trucks manufacturing firm is now standard on its Pinnacle highway model, according to Mack Trucks North American Sales and Marketing President Stephen Roy.