VT Hackney Inc begins expanding plant
- VT Hackney opens plant in Kansas, plans to increase Kidron truck body production. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2012, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p10
This article reports that VT Hackney Inc. is increasing the production of Kidron insulated and refrigerated truck bodies with the opening of its production facility in Kansas.
- VT Hackney Opens Kansas Plant, Ramps Up Production. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/10/2012, p2
The article reports on the facility that is opened by VT Hackney Inc. (VHI) in Independence, Kansas on July 12, 2012 to help increase the production of Kidron brand of insulated and refrigerated truck bodies by 50 percent. It discusses the application of ColdShield technology that has a foaming...
- A Truck Body Designed for Technician Productivity. Wysocky, Ken // Cleaner;Jul2008, p108
The article features the Hackney Performer DC/2000 service truck body.
- VP of sales named for Kidron Truck Products. // Fleet Owner Blog;4/19/2013, p6
The article announces that John Sommer Jr. has been appointed vice president of sales for Kidron Truck Products of VT Hackney.
- VT Hackney releases Sprinter van shelving packages. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;12/01/2016, p6
The article previews the Sprinter van shelving system from truck maker VT Hackney.
- Kidron truck body production ramps up. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/20/2012, p6
The article informs that VT Hackney, maker of Kidron insulated and refrigerated truck bodies, will increase production by more than 50 percent annually with the opening of a new facility in Kansas.
- Hackney enters van shelving market. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;10/21/2015, p3
The article offers information on Inventory Management Shelving (IMS) system from Hackney for the Ford Transit van.
- Hackney introduces SideKick on Ford Transit. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;11/17/2015, p1
The article discusses the unveiling of the SideKick, a 4-bay side load body mounted on a Ford Transit cab and chassis, by VT Hackney, a manufacturer of truck bodies and trailers, during the National Beer Wholesalers Association (NBWA) 2015 convention. Topics include the affordable entry price of...
- Supplier's Marketplace. // Beverage Industry;Jan2016, p88
The article offers brief information on several products including the Sidekick side-load body mounting for Ford cab from VT Hackney Inc., the High Shear Mixer Model HSM-130 with Hydraulic Lift from Charles Ross & Son Co., and the Stratum line of robotic palletizers from Douglas Machine Inc.