Navistar wins re-power contract from USPS
- Postal service picks North branch. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/23/98, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p21
Announces North Branch Construction of Henniker, New Hampshire's selection as general contractor for two United States Postal Service contracts. Expansion of the Salem, New Hampshire, postal facility; Building of a carrier annex in Milford.
- PRC issues RFP to help define value of US Postal Service. Washkuch, Frank // DM News;5/17/2010, p4
The article reports on the request for proposal issued (RFP) by the U.S. Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC) on May 7, 2010 which seeks research work from private sector to help identify the overall social value of the U.S. Postal Service (USPS).
- Not Going Postal. O'Leary, Wayne // Progressive Populist;4/15/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p16
In the article, the author discusses the developments in the operation of the U.S. Postal Service (USPS), particularly on the proposal to reduce it or entirely abolish it.
- USPS Awards 18 Contracts. Keane, Angela Greiling // Traffic World;5/5/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 18, p31
Reports on the United States Postal Service's contracts for commercial airlines. Companies that received the contracts; Features of the contracts.
- Corrections. // CRM Magazine;May2008, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p4
Two corrections to articles published in the April 2008 issue including "Ones to Watch" and the article about the description of contact center implementation time profile of iRobot Corp., a 2008 Service Elite Award winner, are presented.
- Contract Management: Postal Service's National Office Supply Contract Has Not Been Effectively Implemented: GAO-03-230. // GAO Reports;1/17/2003, p1
Over the past 2 years, the Postal Service has experienced growing financial difficulties. In an effort to transform the organization to reduce costs and increase productivity, the Postal Service awarded a national-level office supply contract to Boise Corporation. In addition, the Postal Service...
- It's Over. Krause, Kristin S. // Traffic World;11/13/2000, Vol. 264 Issue 7, p15
Reports on the decision of the U.S. Postal Service and Emery Worldwide Airlines to call it quits on the Priority Mail contract. Terms of the settlement deal; Analysis of key issues of interest; Implications on the transportation sector.
- Lockheed Martin Gets $73M Postal Contract. // Business Journal (Central New York);03/10/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p6
Announces the contract acquired by Lockheed Martin Postal Systems from the United States Postal Service to provide a parcel processing system. Main component of the system.
- U.S. Postal Service awards two contracts To AT&T: First to provide data networking to USPS locations nationwide, second For MTIPS Secure Internet Access. // Broadband Monthly Newsletter;Sep2013, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p2
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) which granted two contracts to telecommunication firm AT&T Inc.'s Federal Government business valued at $53.5 million to improve USPS' data network connectivity and provide managed trusted Internet protocol service.