ASK THE EXPERTS
- SELF-ASSESSMENT EXAMINATION. // 20/20;Jul2012 Supplement, p29
The article several questions related to eye care for self assessment which includes, questions like how many people would be affected by eye diseases in U.S. in coming years, effect of UV radiation in eyes and on vitamin D.
- What's your eye-Q? // Health (Time Inc. Health);Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p26
Presents a quiz on eye care and hygiene.
- Ask Doctor Cory. // Children's Digest;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p34
The article presents questions and answers related to health, including the ways of protecting eyes when swimming, the cause of dizzy eyes and the cause of pinkeye.
- Ask the Legal Consultant: When Good Employees Go Bad. Miller, Pamela J. // Review of Optometry;10/15/2012, Vol. 149 Issue 10, p60
The article presents questions and answers related to termination of employees in an eye care facility, corrupt practices of an employee and prescription of medicines under patient's health insurance policy.
- ASK THE EXPERTS. // LabTalk;May/Jun2011, Vol. 39 Issue 09A, p24
The article presents questions and answers concerning eye care professionals (ECP) which includes issues about the in-office edging activities of ECP, appropriate response to an ECP that prefers cutting costs instead of top line selling, and treating lenses that have been ruined by the ECP...
- Keep skin soft and supple. Sheth, Rekha // Prevention India;Jul2011, p18
The article presents two questions and answers related to the skin care including how to treat the skin which remains dry and parched post childbirth, and how to prevent under-eye bags.
- Send This Neuro Patient-Stat! // Review of Optometry;11/15/2008, Vol. 145 Issue 11, p105
The article presents questions and answers related to optometry including the proper care for patients with papilledema and the most efficient manner in establishing good working relationship between optometrists and neurologists.
- Topography FAQs. Anderson, Dianne M. // Review of Optometry;Oct2009 Review of Cornea & Contact, p20
The article presents questions and answers related to corneal topography including the differences that exist between corneal topographers, the information being given by a corneal topographer, and the advantage of topography in daily practice.
- Yeast Can Be a Beast. // Review of Optometry;Jan2010, Vol. 147 Issue 1, p87
The article presents questions and answers related to eye care including how to treat a patient with blepharitisand and hwo to manage a patient with vaginal yeast infection.