CSA grounds major investments in spite of 2001 profit
- First Czech Airlines flight lands at Balaton Airport. // Hungary A.M.;7/29/2014, p2
The article reports on the first commercial flight of Czech Airlines at the airport of Heviz in Hungary on July 29, 2014.
- Czech Airlines. // AirGuide Online.com;7/13/2009, p4
The article reports that Czech Airlines Inc. has announced that it will stop its flights from Prague, Czech Republic, to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in the winter season of 2009. Two A310-300 aircrafts used for the service will be used in charter operations. It is stated that the...
- Czech Airlines OK Plus. // AirGuide Online.com;1/25/2010, p1
The article lists the several programs of Czech Airlines OK Plus including 1,500 bonus miles, up to 2,000 bonus miles and 2,000 bonus miles.
- Executive Summary. // Czech Republic Tourism Report;Q4 2008, p5
The article reports on the tourism industry in the Czech Republic in the fourth quarter of 2008. It cites the influence of economic conditions in major source markets on the outlook for foreign visitor arrivals in the country. It talks about the performance of the Prague Ruzyne International...
- Market Overview -- Travel. // Czech Republic Tourism Report;Q3 2010, p18
The article looks at the state of the travel market in the Czech Republic as of the third quarter of 2010. It highlights the programs of the Czech Airports Authority (CSL), including the expansion plan for the new runway and international terminal at Prague RuzynÃª worth 650 million euros. A...
- Talk of privatization of Czech ANS denied by transport minister Rebicek. // Air Traffic Management;Winter2008, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p23
The article reports on the privatization issues of commercial airlines in Czech Republic. Transport minister Ales Rebicek denied the alleged privatization of the Air Navigation Services (ANS), but the plan to convert it into a limited company in the future was disclosed. It also reports that a...
- Brno-Prague air link in jeopardy after city council votes to end aid. Kuchar, Vladim�r // Prague Business Journal;3/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p3
Reports that Czech Airlines' flights between Brno and Prague in the Czech Republic could soon end after a decision by Brno City Council to sever support for the route.
- Attitude czech. Hill, Leonard // Air Transport World;Nov98, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p67
Reports on steps taken at Czech Airlines to sustain profitability as its restructuring process goes forward. Decisions faced by chairman-president Antonin Jakubse by year-end 1998; Retrenchment of employees; Cities served by the airline.
- Last plane to Prague left Brno tarmac. Kuchar, Vladimir // Prague Business Journal;5/5/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p19
Reports on Czech Airlines' withdrawal of air service between Brno and Prague in the Czech Republic. Losses of the airline from the route; Economic impact of the move on the region.